Darjeeling is a beautiful town in the Indian territory of West Bengal, majorly known for its tea industry, fascinating Kanchenjunga mountain peak
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Darjeeling is a beautiful town in the Indian territory of West Bengal, majorly known for its tea industry, fascinating Kanchenjunga mountain peak, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site- the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway. The place is popular for its magical natural ambiance which makes it one of the most charismatic tourist destinations of India. It is widely famous for the unique black tea plantations that are spread all over the regions. Also, its backdrop has the magnificent Mt. Kanchenjunga that is amongst the highest peaks of the world. Then explore Gangtok, a sloping town in Darjeeling to enjoy the amazing outlooks of the complete Kanchenjunga range from the town. Gangtok is a perfect example of the exciting adventure activities and the tranquil Buddhist religious communities. This charming place is one of the most important spot for the travelers who are looking to spend some quality time from their hectic lives in peaceful environment. It is an extremely famous tourist spot where travelers visit frequently and consistently.
- Return airfare to Bagdogra Airport
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or Similar as per meal plans mentioned.
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes
- Assistance by our representatives during airport/station transfers.
- All Taxes
- Government Service Tax
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything not included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival In Bagdogra
As you arrive at the NJP Railway Station/Bagdogra (IXB) Airport, a Just Click Travels tour representative will welcome and take you to board your vehicle that will take you to Gangtok. Upon your arrival in Gangtok you will be taken to the hotel for check-in. In the evening you can take rest for some time to unwind and loosen up. Also, you can visit Hanuman Tok, Enchey Monastery, and Ganesh Tok some of the most beautiful monasteries in Gangtok. At the night return back to the hotel for an overnight stay at Gangtok.
Gangtok-Tsomgo Lake Excursion
After savoring a luscious breakfast in the morning, commence for your half day trip to Tsomgo lake from Gangtok City. The lake is about 1 Km long, in an oval shape with a depth of 15 meters. The local people admire the lake because of its sacred significance. After that, visit the iconic Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir that is devoted to the soldier Harbhajan Singh. In the evening you can explore some more tourist spots of the place like Nathula Pass (Indo-china border) at en extra cost, the visit is subjected to permit and it is not confirmed as, Nathula Pass remains closed on Monday & Tuesday. Alternatively, you can just rest and enjoy the leisure time at your hotel.
In the morning after relishing a delicious breakfast, begin your city tour to Gangtok. The tour will include visits to the Hanuman Talk , Ganesh Talk and Tashi View Point. After that continue towards the other seven major tourist attractions of the place; Rumtek Monastery or Jhakri WaterFalls, Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms (Closed on Sunday), Cable Car (at your own expense), Research Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday), Do-Dul-Chorten (Stupa), Botanical Garden and Flower show. In the evening you can do your own activities or go out for shopping from the nearby markets. At the end of day drive back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay at Gangtok.
After enjoying a luscious breakfast at the hotel continue towards Darjeeling. After your arrival in Darjeeling, drive towards your hotel for check-in. In the evening you can have ample of rest in your room to. Also you can explore some of the major tourist wonders of Darjeeling for example; Batasia Loop, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Happy Valley Tea Estate, Tenzing Rock, and many more.
Darjeeling-Sunrise and City Tour
In the morning after having breakfast at the hotel, proceed towards the Tiger Hill to witness the beautiful sunrise over the Kanchendzonga Peak. After that visit the Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial and Batasia Loop. Then visit the Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway (at an extra cost), Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate (Outer View), Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), and Peace Pagoda. In the evening go for a walk around the mall road and shop as per your choices. At the end of day return back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Today will be marked as the last day of your amazing trip to North-East. In the morning, after having a delectable breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Then continue towards the NJP Station/Bagdogra (IXB) Airport for your journey back to home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include– Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Just Click Travels responsible for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.