Mount Abu With Udaipur
Rajasthan is a state in the north western locale of India. The state covers a zone of 342,239 square kilometers (132,139 sq. mi)
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Rajasthan is a state in the north western locale of India. The state covers a zone of 342,239 square kilometers (132,139 sq. mi) or 10.4 percent of the aggregate topographical region of India. It is the biggest Indian state by zone and the seventh biggest by populace. Rajasthan is situated on the northwestern side of India, where it includes a large portion of the wide and unfriendly Thar Desert (otherwise called the “Rajasthan Desert” and “Incredible Indian Desert”) and offers a fringe with the Pakistani territories of Punjab towards the northwest and Sindh towards the west, along the Sutlej-Indus stream valley. Somewhere, it is bounded by five other Indian states: Punjab towards the north; Haryana and Uttar Pradesh toward the upper east; Madhya Pradesh towards the southeast; and Gujarat towards the southwest.
- 03 Nights accommodation basis at the hotel mentioned above or similar category of alternate hotels.
- Meal Plan – Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
- Representative for assistance on arrival and departure transfers.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by air conditioned All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- GST as applicable.
- Package cost is not valid for Long weekends & Festivals
- MONUMENTS Entrance Fee.
- Services of English Speaking Local
- Camel Ride on Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer.
- Jeep Safari in Jodhpur.
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header.
- Optional Tours which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- International or Domestic airfare / Train Fare
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc. Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc. Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above. Any expenses apart from the ones above.
Arrive Mount Abu
Arrive Mount Abu and transfer to your hotel
At 1200 meters, Mt. Abu is the highest point of the Aravalli Range passing through Rajasthan. The only hill station of Rajasthan, it is built around a lake and is surrounded by forested hills. According to a legend, the place derives its name from Arbuda, a serpent who descended to the spot to rescue Shiva’s bull, Nandi. Besides having all the features of a pleasant hill resort, Mount Abu is also a centre of pilgrimage for Jains on account of the famous Dilwara Temples. There are interesting treks and picnic spots, romantic royal retreats of various erstwhile royal families, and some relics of the Raj period.
Later proceed for city tour of Mount Abu. Visit the breath taking Dilwara temples, among the finest examples of Jain architecture with their superb marble carving. The complex consists of five temples built between the eleventh and thirteenth century. The intricate ornamental carvings here represent the great heights reached in stone decoration. Also visit Nakki Lake, and see the strange rock formations around it including Toad Rock. The Achalgarh fort has the famous Achaleshwar temple and also provides superb views of the area.
Overnight at Hotel
Mount Abu – Udaipur (200 Kms)
After breakfast drive to Udaipur enroute visiting Ranakpur – which is the largest Jain temple complex in India and dates to the 15th century. The main temple is dedicated to Adinath, the first Tirthankar. Intricate carvings detail mythological figures, patterns and motifs on the walls, pillars and domes. There are 1444 ornately carved marble pillars in the complex and no two are similar. The beautiful lace-like interiors of the domes are a superb example of western Indian temple style. Surya temple and other Jain temples are side attractions. (Temples open only at 1200 Hrs. Leather belts, footwear, bare legs and black clothing not allowed).
Later drive to Udaipur; arrive Udaipur and transfer to your hotel.
Set on the shores of Lake Pichola and surrounded by hills, Udaipur grew in complete contrast to the harsh deserts of the rest of Rajasthan. As capital of the old Mewar State it was the only Rajput stronghold to uphold its Hindu allegiance in the face of Muslim invasion. This fairy – tale city, with its marble palaces and lakes surrounded by a ring of hills, was founded by Maharana Udai Singh in 1559. The city is dominated by massive City Palace, which overlooks Lake Pichola with its romantic island palaces. Picturesque havelis, ghats and temples line the lake front, with the lively bazaars of the old walled city stretching behind them.
Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast proceed for half day city tour of Udaipur – visiting the City Palace and Museum. The largest palace complex in India, it is a blend of Mughal and Rajput influences. Also see the 17th century Jagdish temple, drive around the Fatehsagar Lake, and visit the Sahelion ki Bari (the Garden for the Maids of Honour), an ornamental pleasure garden with fountains and marble kiosks. Later visit the Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandir or the Folk Art Museum.
Later in the evening take a boat ride on the 4 km long and 3 km wide Lake Pichola, which is fringed with hills, palaces, havelis, ghats, embankments and temples and offers spectacular views of the city. Visit the Jag Mandir Island with its exquisite Gul Mahal Pavilion.
Overnight at Hotel
In time transfer to Udaipur Airport / Railway Station to board your flight / train for onward journey to the next destination.
- Check-In time is 1400 hrs & Check-out time 1200 NOON at all hotels.
- Kindly note that accommodation at jaisalmer, mount abu & udaipur will be on package plan from 05 nov to 20 nov 2018 & 20 dec 2018 to 05 jan 2019 on map basis. Cost shall be additional.
- The above rate is not valid during the diwali period – 05 nov 2018 to 20 nov 2018 and x- mas & new year period – 20 dec 2018 to 05 jan 2019.
- Please note that christmas & new eve dinner supplement is mandatory.
- Kindly note for the safety & security of our guests, we don’t allow driving at night, hence request guests to leave in time so they can reach next destination before 2000 hrs.
- In case of any amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- Above rates are Nett non commissionable.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates are based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not being available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.