Paris to Swiss
Europe is a large continent situated in Northern and Eastern Hemisphere. It is surrounded by three great oceans of the world; The Arctic Ocean, The Atlantic Ocean, and The Mediterranean Sea.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Europe is a large continent situated in Northern and Eastern Hemisphere. It is surrounded by three great oceans of the world; The Arctic Ocean, The Atlantic Ocean, and The Mediterranean Sea. Some of the most popular tourist destinations of this beautiful continent are France, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, and The United Kingdom. In addition to all this, do not miss out trying some of the most adventurous activities in Europe like; Canyoning, Kite-boarding, Biking, Paragliding, Kayaking, Skydiving, Hiking, and many more. You can relish a vast variety of European cuisines at a single continent. Majority of the European countries have mild climate and moderate temperature. Due to this Europe can be visited throughout the year making it an evergreen continent. Enjoy the exotic, colorful, and mesmerizing skyline of Europe during the sunrise and sunset. Europe is an ideal destination for a perfect holiday getaway with your family, friends or for honeymoon.
- 9 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- 9 Breakfast & 9 Dinners.
- Services of a Professional Tour Manager.
- All Hotel Taxes included.
- Coach tours, transfers, entrance fee, sightseeing tours and surface transportation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Any Airfare.
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything Not Included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Paris Arrival, River Seine Cruise
As you arrive in Europe, our agent will meet you and take you to your hotel in Paris. You can visit a lot of places in Paris including Concorde Square, The Invalids, Arc De Triomphe, the Champs Elysees, and The Opera Garnier. Additionally, Paris is widely known for its architectural structures, delicious cuisines, shopping centres, and beautiful artifacts. Begin the tour to Europe with a visit to the most gorgeous city of the continent, Paris. Later enjoy a fun experience at a boat cruise in the River Seine. Also, visit The Orsay Museum, Paris’ own Statue of Liberty, and Notre Dame Cathedral. At the end of day enjoy delicious dinner & relax at the hotel.
Panoramic Tour Of Paris, Eiffel
After having breakfast at the hotel embark on a tour to Paris where you will witness many beautiful places such as Trocadero and Passy, Alma and Iena, and around the invalides. In addition to this visit Alexandre Bridge, Magdalene Church, Champs Elysees, Concorde Square, Opera Garnier, Louvre Palace, Grand Palais, Arc De Triomphe, Petit Palais, Conciergerie, National Assembly, Notre Dame Cathedral,and Trocadéro Square. Further, continue towards the central Paris to visit the most popular tourist attraction, the beautiful Eiffel Tower. The Eiffel Tower is a tall tower made up of iron on the Champ de Mars in Paris, France. The name of the tower is taken from the name of the engineer “Gustave Eiffel”, who designed it. Enjoy outstanding views of the city from the tower and capture these beautiful moments. You can also enjoy the Lido Show, French capital’s most stylish cabaret venues, the Lido de Paris has an impressive ambiance with talented performers. End the day with relishing mouth-watering dinner and enjoy overnight stay at your hotel in Paris.
Disneyland Park Optional Tour
Although the day is free for to explore Paris leisurely on your own but you would surely not miss exploring everyone’s childhood dream, the Disneyland. After relishing scrumptious breakfast at hotel visit the Disneyland park. The park is loaded with fun and kids-friendly adventures for the entire family. Disneyland Paris offers an exciting vacation for the family with its popular shows and rides such as Big Thunder Mountain, Casey Jr. Circus Train, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril, Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain, Rock ’n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith, Crush’s Coaster, and RC Racer. Experience the storybook world of Disney with the theme park’s most famous attractions like; It’s a Small World, Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters. At night enjoy your dinner at the hotel and relax.
Brussels Orientation Tour & Mini Europe
Today you will visit the Belgian capital, Brussels, a beautiful city of European Union. Start the tour with a visit to the Grand Place, the central square of Brussels. Also, you will get a chance to see the Manneken Pis, Royal Palace of Brussels, Cinquantenaire, Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert, Royal Park, City Museum, Brussels Town Hall, Jeanneke Pis, Palace of Justice, the Museum of Fine Arts, and many more. Later, head towards the Mini Europe. End the day with a comfortable stay at the hotel. Breakfast and dinner included.
Amsterdam, the capital of Netherlands is widely famous for its beautiful heritage, extended canal system and narrow houses with spectacular fronts. It is also Bollywood’s favorite destination for movie shooting. Museum here has the Van Gogh Museum, works by Rembrandt and Vermeer at the Rijksmuseum, and modern art at the Stedelijk. Enjoy Canal cruises and watch the city from the outlooks of its canals. Amsterdam is epitome of rich culture, lively nightlife, international restaurants and modern transport facilities. Visit some of the most iconic places like; the Royal Palace, the National Monument, St. Nicholas Church, Munt Tower, the famous Golden Bend, the Skinny Bridge and many more. Do not skip a visit to the wooden shoe factory of Holland, Cheese Farms, and a windmill. Also, Breakfast and dinner are included for this day.
After breakfast head towards the city of Cologne in Germany to visit the mesmerizing Cathedral which is 157 meters tall. It is one of Europe’s most impressive cathedrals and the largest Gothic cathedral of The Alps. Further, visit The Cologne Cathedral, Neuschwanstein Castle, Brandenburg Gate, Marienplatz, Reichstag building, Hohenschwangau Castle, Romantic Road, Alexanderplatz, Linderhof Palace, Museum Island which are some of the most visited tourist places of Germany.
Black Forest With Cuckoo Clock-Onto Swiss-Zurich Orientation Tour And Rhine Falls
After a delicious breakfast, visit the beautiful Black Forest region in the southwest region of Germany. The place is famous for its traditional wineries, beautiful valleys with lakes, rivers and waterfalls, and rolling hills. Some of the world’s best forests are in this region, providing quality and beautiful wood products. From here head towards the Hofgut Sternen in the Black Forest. Next stop is Switzerland, a central European country that has numerous lakes, villages and mountains of the Alps. The country has beautiful tourist spots such as capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. Then head towards Zurich for a tour which incorporates most famous places of Zurich like; Bahnhofstrasse, the Gross Munster, the Fraumunster and St. Peter’s Church, Grossmünster, Uetliberg Swiss National Museum. Along with this, the Rathaus and Schaffhausen are also there to enjoy visiting the Europe’s largest the Rhine Falls. Return back to hotel for overnight stay and dinner.
Jungfraujoch Excursion And Interlaken
After a delicious breakfast, enjoy the day at the Jungfraujoch, also known as the “Top of Europe”. It is a famous land in the Bernese Alps that connects two of the most prominent mountains, the Jungfrau and the Mönch. Later, drive to Interlaken, which lies in the Bernese Oberland on an alluvial plain, between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. Harder Kulm, Höhematte, Höheweg, Harderbahn, the Eiger, the Moench, etc. are some of the famous tourist attractions of the place. By evening, return to hotel for overnight stay and sumptuous dinner.
Mt. Titlis With Ice Flyer, Snow Park And Lucerne Tour
Start from having breakfast in the morning. Today visit Mt. Titlis by a 45 minute ride across 2 cable cars that will enable you to see beautiful scenic locations of green meadows, mesmerizing lakes, and snow clad mountains. The last stop of the ride will be the famous Rotair, which is the world’s first revolving cable car that gives a perfect 360-degree panoramic view of the entire region. Later, visit the Lucerne which is a beautiful city settled at the northern tip of Lake Lucerne. Here you will find the Lion Monument, Swiss Museum of Transport, Spreuer Bridge, Culture and Convention Center, Lucerne. After this, wander along the banks of Lake Lucerne to explore spots like the Kapellbrucke and the Spreuerbrucke, two traditional wooden bridges of Lucerne. Indulge in shopping from famous jewelry brands for classy accessories or in lanes of Europe for beautiful artifacts, and handicrafts. Today is the last day, so roam around or just relax at the hotel for your back home next day.
Today you will bid goodbye to Europe with beautiful experience & lifetime memories. Check-out from hotel and start your drive to airport with many sweet recollections of your trip.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.
- Switzerland – Novotel Messe / Du Parc /Central/Terrace Or Similar.
- Germany – Achat /Michel/ Nh /Mercure Or Similar.
- Netherlands – Nh Geldrop / Nh Capelle / Nh Koningshof Or Similar.
- Paris – Tulip Inn Cdg/ Novotel Le Bourget / Novotel Orly/ Mercure Cdg Or Similar.
- Mandatory tips of EUR 3 per person per day to be directly handed over on tour Porterage unless mentioned on offer sheet.
- Any Supplements for unsocial hours.
- Insurance or Medical Cover for any passenger.
- Flights of any nature (unless specified on offer itinerary).
- GST or Taxes of any nature as applicable.