Singapore is truly a Dynamic international city in Asia with various cultures, delectable cuisines, spectacular architectural structures.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Singapore is truly a Dynamic international city in Asia with various cultures, delectable cuisines, spectacular architectural structures, entertaining amusement and wildlife parks, terrific shopping centers, and incomparable clean ambiance. Traveling to this enchanting land is culturally and morally arousing. Singapore is the city where you can get indulge into the experience a perfect combination of the urban and ethnic culture at the same time. Singapore Packages offer all kinds of impressive tourist spots and superior transportation services that will make your trip more comfortable and easy. If you are looking for an ideal holiday then Singapore is a perfect choice with different shades of experiences at reasonable prices.
- Both ways Airfare including Airport taxes.
- 03 nights accommodation in Singapore on twin-sharing basis in Value Hotel Thomson or similar.
- Daily Breakfast
- Half day city tour of Singapore on seat in coach basis.
- Night Safari without dinner.
- Afternoon Sentosa till Sunset.
- Return airport transfers on seat in coach basis.
- All tours & transfers on seat in coach basis.
- Singapore VISA fees.
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything Not Included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Travel Insurance
Arrival In Singapore
After your arrival at the Singapore airport, our tour agent will be waiting for you outside the airport and will take you to the hotel in Singapore to check-in. After enjoying a delicious breakfast at the hotel, spend some time to loosen up. In the evening, enjoy an amazing experience of the Night Safari at the world’s first nocturnal zoo in Singapore. By an open tram travel through the different parts of the zoo and witness more than 1,000 animals. Then, under the shining moonlight watch animals such as Cape buffalo, African bongo, blue sheep, striped hyena, golden jackal, the rare great one-horned rhinoceros and many more in their natural habitat around the night safari’s splendid lands. Afterwards a tourist guide will make you observe the animals from a lesser distance. End the day with a scrumptious dinner and a relaxing overnight stay at the hotel.
Today after a scrumptious buffet breakfast, continue for a tour to Sentosa Island. Start the tour with a visit to the underwater World, Dolphin lagoon, and Songs of the Seas. The island will amaze you with its charming tourist attractions and fun adventurous activities. Visit the well-known Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve, and many more during this tour. Also witness the tropical resorts, Natural Parks, and heritage centers of this fascinating place. At the end of day drive back to the hotel have rest for the time remaining.
A City Tour To Singapore
Start the day by savoring a delectable breakfast at the hotel, then continue for a city tour to Singapore. Start the day by visiting the ”Colonial Heart” to witness the Padang Cricket Club. Also visit some of the most famous attractions near the club including The Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall, Saint Andrew’s Cathedral and many more. Then, visit Merlion Park to watch the scenic views of Marina Bay, Fukien or Hoklo temple, Thian Hock Keng Temple. At Marina Bay visit the famous museum, two large theatres, amazing restaurants, two floating Crystal Pavilions, art-science exhibits, world’s largest atrium casino, outstanding SkyPark, and an infinity swimming pool. At the night return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Depart From Singapore
Today, in the morning after having a delicious breakfast, bid farewell to this magical and beautiful destination. After checking-out from the hotel our tour representative will drive you to the airport for your flight back to home. Fill the treasure of your memories with sweet recollections from your trip to Sensational Singapore.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.