Malaysia is famously known as the traveler’s paradise across the globe. This amazing country surprises the visitors with its rich diversity.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Malaysia is famously known as the traveler’s paradise across the globe. This amazing country surprises the visitors with its rich diversity with a lot of different ethnic groups living in the country including indigenous Bumiputra groups. Malaysia is home to some of the most scenic landscapes, mesmerizing islands, and intriguing heritage structures. Visit Penang, situated in the northwest Malaysia which is home to some of the world-famous tourist attractions like; the colonial Fort Cornwallis, ornate Chinese clan house Khoo Kongsi, and the Kapitan Keling Mosque. Relish the delicious and affordable food in Malaysia from the vibrant streets of the place. Street food of this beautiful country is famous for its delectable taste, and a wide variety of snacks easily available at the roadside stalls at reasonable prices.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Penang
- 02 Breakfast
- Half-day PEN city tour (SIC)
- Transfers APT / PEN / APT (SIC)
- Any Airfare
- Government Service Tax
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything not included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrive At Penang
Upon your arrival at the Penang International airport, our tour representative will be waiting for you outside the airport to take you to pre-booked hotel for check-in. After having some relaxing time at the hotel, in afternoon spend the day to explore the beautiful town of Penang. The place is widely popular for its fun night-life. Spend the night enjoying around the area on your own. Shopaholics can go for shopping from the famous shopping centers of Penang. End the day with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Penang.
Penang- Round Island Tour
Today in the morning after having a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, continue for a half-day round Island tour to Penang. Relish the scenic and beautiful surroundings of Penang. Afterwards, visit the major tourist attractions of this enchanting place. During this tour you will explore the spectacular fishing villages, colorful kampongs, fruit, spice, and rubber plantations. Also, do not miss out visiting the batik handicraft factory and the ancient Snake Temple. At the end of day, return back to hotel and have a relaxed time.
Depart From Penang
Today in the morning after enjoying a delightful breakfast, check-out from your hotel and drive to the Kuala Lumpur airport for your return flight back to home. Leave this mesmerizing destination with countless sweet recollections of your trip to Malaysia that you will cherish for lifetime.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include– Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Just Click Travels responsible for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.