Pink City – Jaipur
Rajasthan is the biggest Indian state by zone and the seventh biggest by populace. Rajasthan is situated on the northwestern side of India
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Rajasthan is a state in the north western locale of India. The state covers a zone of 342,239 square kilometers (132,139 sq. mi) or 10.4 percent of the aggregate topographical region of India. It is the biggest Indian state by zone and the seventh biggest by populace. Rajasthan is situated on the northwestern side of India, where it includes a large portion of the wide and unfriendly Thar Desert (otherwise called the “Rajasthan Desert” and “Incredible Indian Desert”) and offers a fringe with the Pakistani territories of Punjab towards the northwest and Sindh towards the west, along the Sutlej-Indus stream valley. Somewhere, it is bounded by five other Indian states: Punjab towards the north; Haryana and Uttar Pradesh toward the upper east; Madhya Pradesh towards the southeast; and Gujarat towards the southwest.
- 02 Nights accommodation basis at the hotel mentioned above or similar category of alternate hotels.
- Meal Plan – Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
- Representative for assistance on arrival and departure transfers.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by air conditioned All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- GST as applicable.
- Package cost is not valid for Long weekends & Festivals
- MONUMENTS Entrance Fee.
- Services of English Speaking Local
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header.
- Optional Tours which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- International or Domestic airfare / Train Fare
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc. Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc. Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above. Any expenses apart from the ones above.
By Air / Train – Arrive Jaipur
Today arrive Jaipur and transfer to your hotel.
Jaipur – The capital of Rajasthan – popularly known as the “Pink City” as the Pink sandstone was used to construct the buildings in Old walled city. Jaipur (City of Victory) was founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in 1727. It is the only city in the world symbolising the nine divisions of the Universe through nine rectangular sectors sub-dividing it. The architect who formalised the city’s plans on the Shilpa Shastra, the epic Hindu treatise on architecture, mixed it with the sublimity of the Mughal and Jain influences of those times. The city was painted pink in 1853 in honour of the visit by Prince Albert. Except for the busy traffic of bicycles, cars and buses, little seems to have changed.
Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast proceed for city of Jaipur – visiting Amer Fort located at 11 kilometres from Jaipur and was the old fort of the Kachhwaha clan of Amber, which used to be the capital, till it was moved to Jaipur. The fort is built with white marble and red sandstone and looks even more attractive because of the Maota Lake in the foreground. The fort is a beautiful sight to behold but as one looks on the fort with its clear reflection on the lake in the front; one cannot help but wonder if it is a dream or a beautiful illusion. An elephant [Subject to availability/alternatively by jeep] – Not Included in the Quote will spare you the trouble of climbing up to the fortress. Once on top, stroll through the sprawling complex of courtyards and halls.
Latervisit the City Palace, which is an overwhelming complex of exquisite palaces, gardens and courtyards, decorative art and carved doorways. The palace museum houses collections of rare manuscripts, armoury, costumes, carpets and miniature paintings. Walk to the adjacent Jantar Mantar or Astronomical Observatory made by the Maharaja of Jaipur, built in 1726 and is one of the five such astronomical wonders built by Sawai Jai Singh and makes accurate predictions even to this day.
Jaipur is a shopper’s paradise. Most of the bazaars are in old city with wide range of things to buy, from jewellry (precious and semi-precious stones) to textiles to handicrafts and antique. No doubt for an avid shopper “Jaipur” is the choicest of the cities.
Later visit the Chokhi Dhani Village for Dinner (On Direct Payment) – Chokhi Dhani Village has been the mirror of Rajasthani culture since 1989. Started as part of ambience for a restaurant, over the years it has evolved as a tasteful and authentic symbol of ethnic village life of this most colorful state in the country. Today, the name of Chokhi Dhani is synonymous with Rajasthani culture throughout the country. A village fair is created every evening as an ongoing celebration of the rich & vibrant cultural heritage of Rajasthan. Live dance and music performance all through the evening is one of the major attractions at Chokhi Dhani Village.
By Air / Train – Depart Jaipur
Today in time transfer to Jaipur Airport / Railway Station to board your flight / train to your onward journey to your next destination.
- Check-In time is 1400 hrs & Check-out time 1200 NOON at all hotels.
- Kindly note that accommodation at jaisalmer, mount abu & udaipur will be on package plan from 05 nov to 20 nov 2018 & 20 dec 2018 to 05 jan 2019 on map basis. Cost shall be additional.
- The above rate is not valid during the diwali period – 05 nov 2018 to 20 nov 2018 and x- mas & new year period – 20 dec 2018 to 05 jan 2019.
- Please note that christmas & new eve dinner supplement is mandatory.
- Kindly note for the safety & security of our guests, we don’t allow driving at night, hence request guests to leave in time so they can reach next destination before 2000 hrs.
- In case of any amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- Above rates are Nett non commissionable.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates are based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not being available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.