Queen of Hills- Shimla
We are catering some valued sightseeing points in our “Shimla and Manali Tour” tour package where you can explore the tourist attraction points in Shimla
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Shimla is not just about mountains and eye-catching landscapes. It is also about the lifestyle of local inhabitants and their culture. While it is not so much different from the rest of India, as a tourist you might spot the warm welcome they provide to all the tourists who visit there.
The snow-kissed land offers people with some of the most spectacular views of luch green mountains, the architectures from the British era, provides you the exposure to the local talents (such as the pottery culture in Shimla), gives exposure to the state museum, and takes visitor on a ride through the land’s cultural richness. The beautiful Shimla tourist places are in abundance and so it is a perfect place for tourists.
We are catering some valued sightseeing points in our “Shimla Tour” package where you can explore the tourist attraction points like The Ridge(Mall Road), Lakad bazar, Crist church SankatMochan Temple, Jhakhu temple, Kufri.
- Welcome drink on arrival at hotel.
- 02Nights accommodation at the hotel mentioned above or similar
- Meal Plan breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by A/C VEHICLE All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like tips to Guide, waiters, drivers, laundry, alcoholic drinks, telephonic calls etc.
- Entry fees, camera fees to the monuments, Joy rides, safari etc.
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc.
- Anything else not specifically mentioned in the inclusion above.
- Surcharge will be applicable on Festivals season, long weekend, xmas and new year period
- GST extra as applicable.
Arrival In Chandigarh, Chandigarh -Shimla: (115 Kms /4-5 Hrs)
Transfer from Chandigarh to Shimla by road. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Wake up early to catch the sun rising in the forested hilly region. See the hills encompassed in blankets of fog. Make your way to the Scandal Point, the official centre of the town. Lined with historic architecture, Shimla is great for exploring the British past. Visit the Himachal State Museum, Rothney Castle, Christ Church or the Shimla Heritage Museum, and Kufri excursion. Return to your hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Check-out from your hotel for a drive back to Chandigarh
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian nationality.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal (AC will not work on hills)
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.