Resort De Alturas
De Alturas Resorts, Four star Luxury Deluxe Spa resort in Goa, arranged in a tranquil area only 500 meters and a 7 minutes stroll from the acclaimed Candolim shoreline of North Goa.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
De Alturas Resorts, Four star Luxury Deluxe Spa resort in Goa, arranged in a tranquil area only 500 meters and a 7 minutes stroll from the acclaimed Candolim shoreline of North Goa. De Alturas is a place for serene unwinding and an agreeable significant occasion or an immaculate excursion for work. The resort has 95 all around delegated visitor rooms including Executive rooms, Premium rooms, Grand Premium rooms, Royal Club rooms and Duplex Sea View rooms.
De Alturas Resorts, Four star Luxury Deluxe Spa resort in Goa, arranged in a quiet area only 500 meters and a 7 minutes stroll from the well known Candolim shoreline of North Goa. De Alturas is a place for serene unwinding and an agreeable essential occasion or an impeccable excursion for work.
- Buffet breakfast.
- Cost is valid for Per Person 3 night
- Welcome Non-alcoholic drink on arrival.
- Shared scheduled AC transfers from Dabolim Airport or Thivim Railway Station, Panjim bus stand. (Rs.
- 500/- extra one way from Madgaon Railway Station)
- Buffet / Fixed menu meals as per the chosen plan.
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi access during the stay.
- Complimentary 02 bottles of water dai ly during the stay.
- Complimentary Usage of the swimming pool (with proper swim wear).
- Complimentary Usage of the gymnasium (with proper gym attire wear).
- Digital Safe in the rooms.
- Tea/Coffee maker with replenishment once a day during the stay.
- 01 Half day sightseeing of North Goa Covering Calangute, Vagator & Anjuna Beaches and Fort Aguada.
- (Not Valid for CP Package)
- 10% Discount on SPA / F&B.
- Concierge Services (0800 hrs. to 2000 hrs.).
- GST 5%
- Airfare with taxes.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, room’s service, etc.
- Any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather,
- Travel Insurance
Arrival In Goa At Dabolim Airport Exchange To The Hotel On Sharing Basis.
Half Day Touring Of North Goa
Starting at Fort Aguada and converging with Calangute Beach towards the end, it is one of the longest shorelines in the state. The shoreline in itself is extremely quiet and tranquil; now and again travelers come here from Rajneesh Ashram in Pune to take a break. What adds to the picturesque magnificence of the sand and ocean are the clean secured hills at the back of the shoreline, very mainstream with vacationers.
Day At Leisure
Your Full Day is at Leisure
Exchanges from Hotel to Airport on Sharing Basis
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian nationality.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.