Romance in Exotic Hills
We are catering some valued sightseeing points in our “Exotic Hills ” package where you can explore the tourist attraction points.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
We are catering some valued sightseeing points in our “Exotic Hills ” package where you can explore the tourist attraction points. In Dalhousie tourist can explore the local attraction like Khajjiar, Punch pula, Subhashbaoli, and local Market. In Dharamshala tourist can also explore the local attraction of Dalai lama Temple, Bhagsu Temple and Water fall, Dal lake and Dharamshala cricket stadium.
The tiny tinsel town Dalhousie tucked away in the lap of Himachal Pradesh is a piece of paradise for all the travellers. It boasts of old world charm, mesmerising natural landscape, pine-clad valleys, flower bedecked meadows, fast flowing rivers, magnificent misty mountains and some of the most spectacular views in the world. The air smells of the Scottish and Victorian architecture and the ambience reminds you of the pristine British flavours.
Dalhousie, one of the favourite among most tourists travelling to Himanchal Pradesh is famously known for its mesmerizing natural beauty and its old world charm. This hill station was one of the most favourite summer destinations of the ruling Britishers and this is truly reflected in the majestic Victorian style mansions in this region. Situated far from the buzzing cities in the country, this quaint town transports you to a pollution-free environment in the lap of nature. Dalhousie is known for its scenic beauty has a number mountains and river streams that tourists must visit. Among them the most famous are PanchPulla, Satdhara Falls and the Daikund peak.
This calm and serene hill station is situated at an average altitude of 1,475 meters above sea level and is surrounded by thick deodar cedar trees, snow-laden mountains, exotic culture, and quaint old monasteries. The presence of the great Tibetan leader Dalai Lama along with other Buddhist nuns & monks and several Tibetan Monasteries has made Dharamshala one of the most popular tourist destinations in India.
The picturesque surroundings of Dharamshala and the presence of great Buddhism culture make this hill stations one of the best in India. Also, Dharamshala tourism is at its peak during summer, when the temperature is at its peak. There are a lot of other attractions in Dharamshala like the charming St. John Church, headquarters of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Dal Lake, etc. that draw tourists from different parts of the country.
Dharamshala is divided into two parts, upper Dharamshala and lower Dharamshala and both these regions have scenic landscapes , bungalows, churches, monasteries, and cantonment that are surrounded by the mighty Dhauladhar mountains. While holidaying in Dharamshala don’t miss the glory of Tibetan culture, which can be seen and experienced through its monasteries situated here.
- Welcome drink on arrival at hotel.
- 04Nights accommodation at hotel.
- Meal Plan 04 breakfast and 04dinner at the hotel.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by A/C VEHICLE All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like tips to Guide, waiters, drivers, laundry, alcoholic drinks, telephonic calls etc.
- Entry fees, camera fees to the monuments, Joy rides, safari etc.
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc.
- A/c will switch off during hills drive.
- Anything else not specifically mentioned in the inclusion above.
- Surcharge will be applicable on Festivals season, long weekend, xmas and new year period
- GST extra as applicable.
Delhi – Dharamshala
On arrival in Delhi you will be transfer to Dharamshala by car, Check in and relax for the day and overnight stay.
Post breakfast proceed to the local half day sightseeing tour of Dharamshala covering popular attractions of the town such as the Tibetan Medical centre, Local Monasteries, Dalai Lama Temple Complex, Bhagsunag Fall & Temple, Norbulinka Institute, War Memorial etc. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Dharamshala – Dalhousie (115kms / 4hrs)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and leave for the next destination, Dalhousie. On arrival at Dalhousie, check-in to the hotel. Freshen up and spend the evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Enjoy your breakfast and go for an excursion to Khajjiar, popularly known as Mini Switzerland. Return to Dalhousie. overnight stay at the hotel.
Check out from the hotel drop to Delhi for your onward journey.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian nationality.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal (AC will not work on hills)
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.