Italy, a European nation with a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a great check on Western culture and food.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Italy, a European nation with a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a great check on Western culture and food. Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican and also milestone workmanship and old remains. Other real urban communities incorporate Florence, with Renaissance artful culminations, for example, Michelangelo’s “David” and Brunelleschi’s Duomo; Venice, the city of channels; and Milan, Italy’s form capital.
- 02 Nights at Hotel Scott House / Similar, Rome
- 02 Nights at Hotel Plus Florence / Similar, Florence
- 02 Nights at Hotel Locanda Nova / Similar, Venice
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Hop on hop off Rome Open Tour 24 hours
- Excursion to Pisa
- Half Day to Murano, Burano & Torcello
- Rome to Florence train ticket 2nd class
- Florence to Venice train ticket 2nd class
- Rome Airport to Rome Hotel transfer
- Venice Hotel to Airport transfer
- GST of 3.50%
- Visa Fees and Travel Insurance
- International airfare with taxes
- Guaranteed early check in or late checkout. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage & City Tax
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
Arrive at Rome airport and transfer on seat in coach to your hotel in Rome .Rest of the day is free to recuperate from the journey. Overnight at the hotel in Rome.
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. There is no better way to see the most famous monuments of Rome than on a double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus! You will be able to visit the many churches, monuments, palaces, squares and streets of Imperial and Christian Rome, of Baroque and Modern Rome.
Rome – Florence
Buffet Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed on your own to the Rome railway station in order to pick up the train to Florence. Only 1 and half hour and you are in Florence. Transfer on your own to your hotel. Later the day is free at leisure for independent activity. Accommodation in your hotel.
After breakfast at hotel enjoy discovering Florence with a unique in-depth tour led by specially trained Artviva guides, famous for being knowledgeable and entertaining and run by the only Florence tour company recommended by just about every major travel guide and seen on BBC World, History and Discovery channel. Experience the highlights and must see of Florence with fabulous stories that bring the past to life. Hear how Florence’s 2000 years of tumultuous history changed the world forever. Overnight in Florence.
Florence - Venice
Buffet Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed on your own to the Florence railway station in order to pick up the train to Venice. Only 2 hours 10 mins and you are in the city of Venice. Transfer on your own to your hotel. Accommodation in your hotel.
Today after breakfast enjoy a romantic and relaxing afternoon. Get away from the crowds in St. Marks Square and get lost in the maze of winding alleyways. A magical walk around the area of the Fenice, Sant’Angelo and Santo Stefano with a guide, up to Santa Maria del Giglio gondola station where you will enjoy a trip on the most romantic boat in the world: the gondola. An unforgettable Venetian experience! During the gondola ride you will see part of the famous Canal Grande and other less frequented canals.
Today morning you will take your seat in coach transfer back to the airport for your onward flight.
- All rates are valid from 01 March 2018 to 30 Sep 2019
- A GST of 5% will be applicable on the total invoice.
- The rates are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together at all times.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- Prices are not valid during Trade Fair periods, Festival periods and block out periods.
- Surcharges may be applicable on certain dates, some hotels in some cities charge a surcharge on weekends / weekdays.
- Description of tours is indicative and itineraries are also indicative.
- As a practice all international hotels take a security deposit at the time of check-in. The amount is generally blocked on the client’s credit card or they can pay cash to the hotel. The amount will vary according to the hotel and is refunded back to the clients upon check out. Debit cards should not be offered as it will be charged immediately and refunded only after 2-3 weeks.
- We are not holding any Hotel blocks for this package.
- International Check in time is 1400hrs / Check out time is 1100hrs, early check in and checkout is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Tours on Seat in coach basis starts from designated point & clients have to make their own way to the departure point.
- Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges, (Extra charge for arrival between 1900hrs and 0700hrs)
- Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on weather conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice and also for clients travelling during weekends.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.