Delicious cuisines, magnificent mountains, beautiful beaches, and intriguing culture together makes Thailand one of the most attractive tourist destination in the world.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Delicious cuisines, magnificent mountains, beautiful beaches, and intriguing culture together makes Thailand one of the most attractive tourist destination in the world. Beautiful golden color glittering from its temples and sun-kissed beaches add an extra charm to the beauty of this mesmerizing island. It is known as heaven for foodies and travelers, offering a wide variety of places to explore. Explore the famous beautiful monasteries and artistically crafted Buddha statues reflecting the beauty and charm of ancient Buddhist culture. Also, do not miss the golden chance of relishing the ultimate delicious food while holidaying in Bangkok and Phuket. Phuket offers delightful and charming sights of blue lagoons, pink sunsets and Buddhist monks displaying the beauty of ancient Buddhist culture. The most beautiful quality of Phuket is that it is full of activities both on and off the island. Some of the well-known dishes of both the destinations are Som Tum, Tom Yum Goong, Yum Woon Sen, Pad Krapow Moo Saap, Pla Pao, Khao Pad Gung, and many more. Needless to mention, the scintillating nightlife is a must thing to experience while holidaying in this traveler’s heaven.
- Return Airfare On Economy Class.
- Accommodation for 2 Nights in Millennium Resort Patong Phuket or Similar (on twin/double basis).
- Accommodation for 2 Nights in Amari Watergate Bangkok or Similar (on twin/double basis).
- Daily Breakfast.
- Phi Phi Island tour with lunch by long Tail boat.
- Bangkok City Tour.
- Return transfer on private basis from Bangkok Airport – Bangkok hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport.
- Return transfer on private basis from Phuket Airport – Phuket hotel – Phuket Hotel – Phuket Airport.
- Visa on Arrival Free of Cost.
- Any Airfare
- Government Service Tax
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything Not Included in the Inclusions / Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival In Phuket
After your arrival at the Phuket Airport, meet our local tour coordinator who will meet you outside the airport to drive you to your hotel. Phuket is one of the most beautiful places that offers a number of things to do and places to explore with gorgeous beaches, iconic temples, vibrant nightlife, and enchanting old town. Spend the day remaining to rest and then in the evening continue towards the Phuket FantaSea (Optional Tour) show. The amazing cultural theme night park has the most fun and exciting options for shopping and entertainment. End the day with a delicious dinner at an exotic restaurant a enjoy comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Phuket.
Full Day Phi Phi Island Tour
Today after having breakfast at the hotel, you will start your Phi Phi Island Tour, where you will reach by a boat. You will visit Phi Phi Don, the most famous Island amongst all and Phi Phi Leh Island, which is a small island located in the south. These islands are visited by hundreds of tourists because of its green waters, white sand beaches and magnificent coral reefs. Enjoy your time at the beach and relish the tasty food at nearby shacks and enjoy diving and swimming with the sharks. At the night return back to the hotel in phuket for an overnight stay.
Phuket To Bangkok
Today you will drive to the airport to catch your flight to Bangkok. Upon arrival at Bangkok, drive to your hotel and check-in to relax for sometime. Rest of the day is free for you to explore the colorful markets of Bangkok. In addition to this do not forget to enjoy the fun-filled nightlife of Bangkok.
Bangkok City And Temple Tour
Today, in the morning after enjoying a scrumptious breakfast, you will get a golden chance to explore the glorious temples of Bangkok with the City and Temple Tour of Bangkok. You will visit the Wat Pho – the temple of the Reclining Buddha and Wat Phra Kaew- the temple of the Emerald Buddha. Also, visit the famous temples of Bangkok like Wat Traimit and Wat Benchamabophit. After that visit a Jewellery Factory, and shop as per your choices. In the end drive back to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. (Please note, that this activity is included in your package. However, you can even customize your package according to your needs.)
Departure From Bangkok
Today will mark the ending of your tour to Thailand. After having your breakfast from the hotel, drive to the Airport to catch your return flight to home. If you have some extra time left you can shop from the nearby markets and shops.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include– Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Just Click Travels responsible for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.