Chitwan District is one of the 77 regions of Nepal, and is situated in the southwestern piece of Province No. 3 with Bharatpur.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Chitwan District is one of the 77 regions of Nepal, and is situated in the southwestern piece of Province No. 3 with Bharatpur, the fourth biggest city of Nepal. The national food of Nepal is Dhindo and Gundruk. The main Nepali meal is dal bhat. Dal is a lentil soup, and is served over bhat (boiled rice), with tarkari (curried vegetables) together with achar (pickles) or chutney (hot topping made by using crisp fixings). Bharatpur is a business and administration located in the central point of main south Nepal.It is mainly famous for medicinal services and its beautiful sceneries.
- Accommodation at Amadablam or Ghangri Boutique Hotel.
- Transportation – All Transfers and Sightseeing ex Kathmandu as per itinerary by PVT. A/C CAR (TATA INDIGO / MANZA / Similar) (02-03 pax)
- Vehicle is strictly as per itinerary and not at disposal.
- Meals – Daily Buffet breakfast in all hotels as per the itinerary.
- Entrance Fee to the monuments and guide charges not Included.
- All currently applicable taxes are included.
- Any additional meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Vehicle is available as per Itinerary only
- Any Guide Services unless specified
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / Extra Meals ordered
- GST 5 % extra
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Justclickkaro will not be responsible for natural calamities such as Tsunami, Cyclone etc.
Arrive At Kathmandu
Welcome to Kathmandu – The capital of Nepal. After arriving at Kathmandu International Airport, start your journey through ’Royal Nepal’. Post completing the airport’s formalities, our agent will meet you outside the entry lobby and will drop you to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure.
In Kathmandu | Full Day City Voyage Through Kathmandu
Today, appreciate a full day city tour through Kathmandu, visiting sanctuaries of Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swayambhunath, sanctuary of the living Goddess and walk around the old Durbar Square. Whatever is left will be continued at night, visiting the bars and gambling clubs on your own.
On To Chitwan (170 Kms/Approx. 5 Hours’ Drive)
Today you will continue on a drive from Kathmandu valley into the subtropical Gangetic fields – the Terai area, to Chitwan. Situated at the lower regions of the Himalayas, Chitwan is renowned for its rich vegetation, fauna and natural life, particularly the single-horned Asiatic rhinoceros and the Royal Bengal tiger. After landing in Chitwan, book you hotel.
In Chitwan | Morning Game Viewing At Chitwan National Park
Early morning, continue on a safari into the Royal Chitwan National Park, going through Sal backwoods, riverine vegetation and ’elephant grass’ savannah. Spot distinctive types of winged creatures, butterflies and the most well-known single-horned Asian rhinoceros. If you are fortunate enough you can even get to see the Royal Bengal tiger.
On To Pokhara
Today you will continue on a beautiful drive to the captivating city of Pokhara. After landing, book your hotel. Rest of the night is left to appreciate the peacefulness and greatness of the Himalayas. Enjoy a walk around the serenity of Phewa Lake.
The day is spent unwinding the marvels of the Pokhara Valley. Appreciate a Half Day visit to the Bindebheshni Temple, the Gupteshwar buckle where the Shiva lingam is saved and lastly visit Devi’s falls and Seti Reiver George. At night, enjoy sailing on the Phewa Lake (for this you have to pay on your own).
On to Kathmandu
Drive back to Kathmandu, where on arrival you will register with your hotel. Rest of the day is free for last minute shopping and maybe trying your luck at bash for winning the bonanza in the gambling club (for this you have to pay on your own).
Return Home With Happy Memories
Return home with cheerful recollections of Nepal. Today we will drop you back to Kathmandu International Airport. We regard and welcome any feedback about your travel experiences.
- Sightseeing: Half day sightseeing will be of maximum 03 hours
- Full day sightseeing will be of maximum 06 hours
- Check-in: 13:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 11:00 hrs.
- The guests are requested to keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from remote villages. Will appreciate, the guests do not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. For any guidance we would request them to contact our executive.
- Upon arrival, the guests will be furnished with a local contact number of our executive, who will assist the clients while travelling with us.
- If at any tourist spot the travellers do not complete the tours and want to continue the same the following day or later they will have to pay extra for the cost of the vehicle.
- Kindly maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will be advised by our executive.
- Nepal faces Power Cuts for up to 12-16 hrs. DAILY. In such cases, only the lights work. A/C & Lifts don’t work.
- Category of Rooms in the packages is base category other than specified.
- Do note that cars in Nepal do not have carriers. In the dicky 2 normal size suitcases with one or two small hand bags can fit. 4 pax are accommodated in a car with 1 person in the front seat next to the driver and 3 pax in the back. Just in case the clients feel uncomfortable / congested with 4 persons travelling in the car the option is available for a van at an additional cost.
- Vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only.
- Any changes in the check in, check out, arrival and departure time, hotel name, itinerary are possible which will be communicated to you by our representatives if any need arises due to some unforeseen reasons. Cooperation from every guest is solicited to assist us to make your tour a memorable one.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL NEPAL BY AIR:
Adult – A valid Indian Passport or an Election Id is the only valid document for adults (18 yrs. & above) for travel to Kathmandu.
Child – For children below the age of 18 years the school or college id suffices. The id should clearly reflect the traveller’s picture, school or college name, date of birth as well as the class in which the student is studying. Request that this be checked with the Indian Immigration authorities at your end too. This information stands good while writing this mail. Do update yourself for any changes. This information is correct as of today and cannot be held liable just in case anyone is not allowed to board or the Govt. of India changes the regulations. For Children below 12 years, please carry birth certificate and School id.
INR 1000, INR 2000 and INR 500 denomination Indian notes are banned in Nepal. They are not a valid tender currency in Nepal. They are strictly banned (punishable under Nepal law if any one possessing this is found). Hence no one should carry this. Please carry currency of small denominations such as INR 20, 50, 100 for your expenses.
Adult – A valid Indian passport or an election Id is the only valid document for adults (18 yrs. & above) for travel to Kathmandu.
Child – For children below the age of 18 years the school or college id suffices. The id should clearly reflect the traveller’s picture, school or college name, date of birth as well as the class in which the student is studying. For Children below 12 years, please carry birth certificate and School id. Request that this be checked with the Indian Immigration authorities at your end too. This information stands good while writing this mail. Do update yourself for any changes. This information is correct as of today and cannot be held liable just in case anyone is not allowed to board or the Govt. of India changes the regulations.