We are catering some valued sightseeing points in our “Shimla and Manali Tour” tour package where you can explore the tourist attraction points in Shimla
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
We are catering some valued sightseeing points in our “Shimla and Manali Tour” tour package where you can explore the tourist attraction points in Shimla like The Ridge(Mall Road), Lakad bazar, Crist church, SankatMochan Temple, Jhakhu temple, Kufri. In Manali tourist can explore the local attraction like Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisth village, Tibetan monastery and Solang Valley excursion trip.
Shimla is not just about mountains and eye-catching landscapes. It is also about the lifestyle of local inhabitants and their culture. While it is not so much different from the rest of India, as a tourist you might spot the warm welcome they provide to all the tourists who visit there.
The snow-kissed land offers people with some of the most spectacular views of luch green mountains, the architectures from the British era, provides you the exposure to the local talents (such as the pottery culture in Shimla), gives exposure to the state museum, and takes visitor on a ride through the land’s cultural richness. The beautiful Shimla tourist places are in abundance and so it is a perfect place for tourists.
The stunning hill station Kullu&Manali lies between the impressive peaks of the PirPanjal and Dhauladhar Mountain ranges. This Beautiful hill station is surrounded by massive snow capped mountains and thick pinewood forests with the beautiful Beas River flowing throughout valley. Kullu and Manali top the list of the most popular destinations in India, it is possible that you may fall in love with this incredible hilltop, which is gifted with abundant charm of nature and scenic beauty. There are plenty of tourist places in Kullu&Manali like Beas Kund, Chandrakhani Pass, Rohtang Pass, and Solang Valley which attract countless tourists every year to experience beauty so evident and pure.
Kullu and Manali are two different places, nestled in the snow capped ranges of the Himalayas. While, the charming Kullu is a valley with scores of picturesque sights and temples, Manali is a stunning hilltop with splashing rivers, water streams, and lofty mountains. Manali is always a perfect choice for adventure sports, so people from different parts of the country visit this popular hill station to experience mountaineering, trekking, and skiing. Kullu and Manali are easily accessible from Delhi, Shimla, Chandigarh, Ludhiana and Amritsar, making it easy for travelers to plan for a pleasurable holidays in Kullu and Manali.
- Welcome drink on arrival at hotel.
- 05Nights accommodation at hotel.
- Meal Plan 05 breakfast and 05dinner at the hotel.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by A/C VEHICLE All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like tips to Guide, waiters, drivers, laundry, alcoholic drinks, telephonic calls etc.
- Entry fees, camera fees to the monuments, Joy rides, safari etc.
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc.
- A/c will switch off during hills drive.
- Anything else not specifically mentioned in the inclusion above.
- Surcharge will be applicable on Festivals season, long weekend, xmas and new year period
- GST extra as applicable.
Arrival in Shimla
On arrival, check-in at the hotel in Shimal. Spend the rest of the evening at leisure. Later, after a delicious dinner, enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Today morning, after breakfast, you will visit Kufri which is situated at an altitude of 2500 meters and is just 2 hours drive away from Shimla. Later in the afternoon, visit Zoological Park and then to Mall Road. In the evening, after a sumptous dinner, settle down for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Shimla - Manali (257kms/7hrs)
After breakfast, depart to Manali, a picture perfect hill station at an altitude of 1929mtrs. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Spend the rest of the evening at leisure strolling through the Manali market. In the evening, after a sumptous dinner, settle down for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Manali -Solang Valley - Manali
Today morning after breakfast drive to Solang Valley one can enjoy the adventure activity. Take a optional trip to (At own Cost – Union vehicle) excursion visiting Kothi, Gorge, Rohtang Pass (Up to Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall)………Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses). Afternoon at 4 – 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Manali – Local Sightseeing
After rest Proceed for Local Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisth village, Tibetan monastery known for its hot sulpher water springs, Manu Temple. Return to the hotel and enjoy the walk nearby the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After an early morning breakfast, check-out from your hotel for your onward destination. End of tour services!
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian nationality.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal (AC will not work on hills)
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.