Singapore and Malaysia Combo
Singapore is the most developed and urbanized nation of Asia. Shopping, celebrating festivals, and cruising are some of the most important reasons that intrigue people to visit this amazing place.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Singapore is the most developed and urbanized nation of Asia. Shopping, celebrating festivals, and cruising are some of the most important reasons that intrigue people to visit this amazing place. It is also famous for its delicious cuisines including diverse variety of exotic dishes such as stew crab, hokkien prawn mee, kaya toast, nasi lemak, Hainanese chicken rice, angle head curry, and laksa which will surely fulfill your hearts with the magical taste. Visit the charming capital of Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and enjoy visiting the popular tourist spots of the place like; Petronas Twin Towers, Batu Caves, Menara Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Bintang, Resorts World Genting, and many more. Singapore is a great place that can be visited throughout the year, yet the best time to visit Singapore is from November to June as almost all the traveling companies offer endless amazing discounts on the Singapore holiday packages amid this time.
- 03 nights accommodation in Singapore on twin-sharing basis.
- 02 nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur on twin-sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast
- Half day city tour of Singapore on seat in coach basis.
- Night Safari without dinner.
- Afternoon Sentosa till Sunset.
- Half day city tour of Kuala Lumpur.
- Return airport transfers on seat in coach basis.
- All tours & transfers on seat in coach basis.
- Any Airfare.
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything Not Included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival In Singapore-Night Safari
After your arrival at the airport, our tour agent will meet you outside the airport and drive you to the hotel in Singapore for check-in. Have ample of rest for sometime at the hotel. In the afternoon proceed for a pleasing sightseeing of the entire city while watching the lifestyle of the warm people of this enchanting destination. In the evening continue for the most celebrated Night Safari tour at the Singapore Zoo. Take an open tram to travel in different parts of this zoo that is a home to more than 1,000 animals. After that watch a number of animals under the bright moonlight like; Cape buffalo, African bongo, blue sheep, striped hyena, golden jackal, the rare great one-horned rhinoceros and other creatures playing, wandering, and eating around the night safari’s magnificent lands. Also a tourist guide will help you to watch the animals closely. At the night drive back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Enjoy having a delicious buffet breakfast at the hotel, have some rest in the morning before you continue for Sentosa Island tour in the afternoon. The tour will include the entry tickets of the underwater World, Dolphin lagoon, and Songs of the Seas. The island will surely add more stars to your trip with a number of famous attractions and various adventurous activities. The breathless beauty of the lavish greenery with popular tourist spots will cast a magical spell upon you like; Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve, and many more .Get mesmerized by the tropical resorts, Natural Parks, and heritage centers all at a single land. At night return back to the Hotel and have relax for the rest of time.
In the morning after enjoying a delicious breakfast and proceed to a half-day city tour to Singapore. Start the tour with a drive to the ”Colonial Heart” and relish the amazing outlooks of the Padang Cricket Club. The club is enclosed by a number of notable tourist spots like; The Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall, and Saint Andrew’s Cathedral. Afterwards, visit the spiritual Fukien or Hoklo temple, Thian Hock Keng Temple; the oldest temple of Singapore. Then, visit the fascinating Merlion Park to enjoy the captivating views of Marina Bay. It has a museum, two large theatres, lovely restaurants, two floating Crystal Pavilions, art-science exhibits, and the world’s largest atrium casino, spectacular SkyPark, and an infinity swimming pool. At the end of day enjoy a comfy overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check out from hotel. Transfer to airport for your flight to Kuala Lumpur. Upon your arrival at the airport, meet our representative awaiting just outside the arrival hall, past the customs area & currency shops. You will be straight away driven to Kuala Lumpur. Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur you will be escorted to the hotel booked for your stay. Kuala Lumpur is the Asian cyber city with historic temples and mosques stand adjacent to space-age towers and shopping malls. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Kuala Lumpur-City Tour
After Breakfast, enjoy city tour of Kuala lumpur. The tour starts passing through the busy city center and witness the longest painting in the world on the walls of the Pudu Jail and cruise along Independence Square before driving through Chinatown. Visit the oldest mosque in Kuala Lumpur- Masjid Jamek and also visit the Tugu Negara or War Memorial built to commemorate those who perished in the war located inside the Lake Garden. The drive next will take you along the Moorish-styled Federal Court, the Railway station which is a masterpiece of Mohammedan architecture and the Kings Palace. Return back to hotel and have a comfortable overnight stay.
Departure From Kuala Lumpur
Today will be marked as the last day of your beautiful trip to Singapore. Say goodbye to this captivating place with sweet recollections that you can cherish forever. After enjoying a delightful breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive towards the airport to catch your flight back home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travkart.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.