Singapore with Bintan
Singapore is becoming a dream destination for majority of the travelers because of the quality of luxuries this cosmopolitan country offers.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Singapore is becoming a dream destination for majority of the travelers because of the quality of luxuries this cosmopolitan country offers. The Singapore tour packages offer everything from luxurious accommodation to great transportation facilities including a lot of entertaining and fun adventurous activities. During the trip visit the spectacular Bintan Island, a part of Indonesia’s sensational Riau Archipelago. Its northern Lagoi area is a charming resort destination with private beaches and thrilling water sports. Singapore is a hub of branded international shopping centres. There is no denying fact that shopaholics can have the best experience of their lives while shopping in this alluring city. So, grab the amazing Singapore travel package and avail the exclusive discounts that can turn your trip extremely affordable and desirable.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Singapore.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Bintan.
- Daily Breakfast in the Hotel (Except Day 01).
- Night Safari in the evening with transfers.
- Afternoon Sentosa Island tour with transfers Sentosa inclusions: Island admission, S.E.A Aquarium, Insect Kingdom, Butterfly Park 01-way cable car and Wings of Time show.
- Universal Studios Tour (Ticket and Transfers).
- Half day city Tour of Singapore with Guide
- Two-way ferry tickets Singapore – Bintan – Singapore (Economy Class).
- Two-way land transfer pier – resort – pier.
- Singapore Hotel/Airport – Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal – Singapore Airport/Hotel transfer on private basis.
- Return transfers to the airport (Airport – Hotel – Airport).
- All tours and transfers on Seat in coach Basis (SIC).
- Any Airfare.
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything Not Included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Singapore – Night Safari
After your arrival at the Singapore airport, our tour agent will be waiting for you outside the airport and will take you to the Cruise terminal. Then you will be taken to the hotel in Singapore to check-in. After enjoying a delicious breakfast at the hotel, spend some time to loosen up. In the evening, enjoy an amazing experience of the Night Safari at the world’s first nocturnal zoo in Singapore. At the night witness approximately 2500 animals of 135 different and unique species. Also, enjoy the entertaining cultural performances at the night safari that are organized on a regular basis. End the day with a scrumptious dinner and later drive back to the hotel for a overnight stay.
Singapore – Half Day City Tour – Sentosa Island
Today after a delicious breakfast, continue for a half-day city tour to Singapore. Start the tour with a visit to Padang Cricket Club, that has witnessed a lot of important social events of Singapore. Visit some of the most famous tourist spots such as the Parliament House, City Hall, Saint Andrew’s Cathedral and many more. Next, proceed towards the iconic Fukien or Hoklo temple and Thian Hock Keng Temple. Also, do not forget to visit the Merlion Park to enjoy the impressive outlooks of Marina Bay. Later, continue for a Sentosa Twilight Tour that will include a one-way cable car ride, Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, a visit to the S.E.A Aquarium, Merlion Tower, and Wings of Time. It is one of the most famous island resort in Singapore and here you can enjoy a lot of different adventurous activities. Also, enjoy an unforgettable experience of witnessing the magnificent beauty of lush-green surroundings around the island. After a day full of adventure return back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Singapore – Universal Studios
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day tour to the Universal Studios. The studio is a theme park which is settled in the Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Singapore. This amazing studio includes 24 movie-themed rides and other entertaining spots. Enjoy the exciting rides and amusing shows based on the blockbuster hits. Enjoy the fun experience of the rides such as The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids Adventures and many more. After a day full of fun and exciting activities, at night enjoy an energetic dinner and then return back to the hotel and take rest.
Singapore – Bintan Island
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and continue towards the ferry terminal to reach the Bintan Lagoon Resort. Bintan Island is widely popular for its scenic beauty and historical importance. In the 16th century it became a primary trading port of the South-East Asia. All this make this island one of the most celebrated tourist destination. As you reach the Island proceed towards the hotel to check-in and spend rest of the time relaxing comfortably at the hotel.
Today in the morning after enjoying a delightful breakfast at the hotel go out for sightseeing tour around the Island. While sightseeing visit the major tourist spots of the island for example the Banyan Tree Temple, Bintan Elephant Park, Masjid Raya Sultan Mosque, Santa Maria Cave and Snake River Temple. In the evening, wander around the resort and enjoy the bewitching natural beauty and peaceful ambiance of the island. At night return back to the hotel. Relish your dinner and take rest.
Bintan Island – Airport Fly Back Home
Today is the last day of your trip to sensational Singapore. In the morning after a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and board the ferry from the terminal to return back to Singapore. After reaching Singapore, drive towards the airport for your flight back home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travkart.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.