Singapore with Dream Cruise
Singapore is a city full of stunning art and culture. Its intriguing history adds more colors to the charm of this beautiful city.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Singapore is a city full of stunning art and culture. Its intriguing history adds more colors to the charm of this beautiful city. The city offers a number of tourist spots offering different flavours of various cultures and beliefs. In our exclusive Singapore with Cruise package, you will get a chance to enjoy the fun experience of celebrating different festivals every day while holidaying in Singapore. If you want to get a glimpse of the deep and spectacular history of Singapore, visit the famous museums and galleries of this magical city. Also, if you are fond of trying different cuisines, then visit some of the best restaurants serving delectable Singaporean dishes for example; Origin Grill, Entre Nous Creperie, Bakalaki, Positano Risto, and many more. The mesmerizing cruise journey with lovely onboard entertaining activities will give you enthralling experience of luxurious and comfortable stay while holidaying in the cleanest and safest city on Earth.
- 03 Nights in Singapore with Breakfasts.
- 02 Nights on Dream Cruise.
- 6 Meals on board – Star Cruises.
- Jurong Bird Park Tour.
- Night Safari Tour.
- City Tour of Singapore.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Return Cruise transfers.
- Any Airfare.
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything Not Included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrive In Singapore
After your arrival in Singapore, meet our tour representative who will welcome you outside the airport and will drop you to the hotel for check-in. There you can relax and loosen up for a while. In the evening, enjoy the fabulous night life of the mesmerizing Singapore on your own. Also, you can go for an optional night tour to Singapore exploring its famous landmarks for example; Marina Barrage, Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, and Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve. At the end drive back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Singapore – Dream Cruise
In the morning after enjoying a delicious breakfast, continue towards a half-day city tour to Singapore. Begin the tour with a visit to the Civic District, Padang Cricket Club, Parliament House, Supreme Court, and City Hall. Further, visit the beautiful Merlion Park and enjoy the enthralling outlooks of Marina Bay. Post this commence your tour to the Thian Hock Keng Temple, Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist Temple and enjoy a drive to the charming Chinatown. Next visit the popular handicraft centre and the National Orchid Garden, situated in the Singapore Botanic Gardens. The beautiful garden is home to 60,000 gorgeous orchid plants. In the evening proceed towards the port to board the cruise ship dream cruise liner. To complete the important formalities, arrive at the port 3 hours before the cruise as gates will get closed 1 hour prior to the time of departure. Enjoy a unique and fun experience of an overnight stay at the fascinating Cruise.
Dream Cruise Liner Full Day
Today after relishing a mouth-watering breakfast at the lovely cruise, the whole day is at leisure for you to enjoy the fun onboard entertaining activities of the cruise uch as ropes course with an outdoor course and zipline, rock-climbing wall, bowling at the alley, amazing stage shows, movies in cruise theaters, spa and massage therapies at the exotic wellness centers and much more. At the night after enjoying a scrumptious dinner, have ample rest or just enjoy the depth of serenity in the lap of nature on your cruise journey.
Cruise-Singapore Night Safari
Today in the morning after enjoying a delectable breakfast, get ready to drive towards the port to return back to your hotel in Singapore. Post arrival, check-in and have rest for sometime. In the evening proceed to enjoy the fun and unique experience of Night Safari in 40 hectares of the jungle. It is the first and only Night Safari in the world. During this tour under the glittering moonlight you will get a chance to witness a lot of animals in their natural habitat. Take a complete tour of the jungle via a safe and comfortable Tram ride. The tour guide will lead you throughout the tour, providing guidance about the places and will help you to watch the creatures closely. End the day with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Singapore after an adventurous day.
Singapore Full Day Tour
After having breakfast in the morning today you will visit the Jurong Bird Park. The stunning park is a home to more than 1000 species of birds. Enjoy the experience of watching the colorful and unique birds in their natural habitat. In the evening you can enjoy shopping and visiting some more popular tourist attractions of Singapore such as Orchard Road, Singapore Zoo, Singapore Flyer, Clarke Quay, and many more. At the end of day return back for a relaxing overnight stay at the hotel.
Singapore – Back home
Today will mark as the last day of your beautiful trip to Singapore. After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive towards airport to catch your flight back home. Leave this magnificent city with countless sweet memories of your trip to sensational Singapore.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travkart.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.