Malaysia is a modern and the richest country of Southeast Asia. It is majorly famous for its high-tech infrastructure, which makes Malaysia one of the best place to live in the world.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Malaysia is a modern and the richest country of Southeast Asia. It is majorly famous for its high-tech infrastructure, which makes Malaysia one of the best place to live in the world. Langkawi is a captivating archipelago of 99 islands in the Andaman Sea with sandy shorelines and mesmerizing valleys. Blonde beaches are one the most loved tourist spot of this charming place. The island’s official name is ‘the jewel of Kedah’ and its natural beauty is perfectly reflected in the glittering waterfalls, hot springs, and dense forest parks. If you want to experience a perfect getaway in Malaysia, then visit this enchanting country during prime travel time of the year, between November to August and September to October. Malaysia is also famous for its equatorial rainforest and national parks amongst a lot of travelers.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Langkawi
- 02 Breakfast
- Half-day LGK city tour (SIC)
- Transfers APT / PEN / APT (SIC)
- Any Airfare
- Government Service Tax
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything not included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrive At Langkawi
As you reach the Langkawi International airport, our tour agent will welcome and take you to the hotel in Langkawi by an A/C coach. After check-in have ample rest. Later, in the afternoon, spend the day in explore the amazing town of Langkawi and enjoy the famous night-life of the area on your own. Enjoy spending some quality time at the beautiful and clean beaches of the place. You won’t find a tropical island heaven in the world like Langkawi. In the evening drive back to the hotel in Langkawi and unwind for rest of the day.
Langkawi (Half-Day Island Tour)
After enjoying a delicious breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a half-day sightseeing tour to Langkawi by bus. During this tour visit the famous Laman Padi (Rice Garden), that displays the traditional practices of padi farming and the tools that are used for the process in a museum, settled at the center of rice fields. To witness a large variety of beautiful local arts and superior handicrafts visit the Atma Alam Batik and Art Village. Afterwards, continue towards visiting the Makam Mahsuri tomb of a gorgeous maiden, who was wrongly accused of adultery and sentenced to death. Then visit the Gamat Centre and purchase Langkawi’s magical medicine, Gamat; one of those herbal specialties that traditional Malays are using since a very long time. Also, gather some significant knowledge about the other traditional local medicines of the region. End today’s trip by exploring the Kuah town at Dataran Lang; Eagle Square. Langkawi derived its name from this sensational tourist spot. At night return back to the hotel for a comfy overnight stay.
Depart From Langkawi
Today will be marked as the last day of your beautiful trip to Malaysia. In the morning after having an energetic breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Kuala Lumpur airport to catch your flight back home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include– Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Just Click Travels responsible for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.