Splendors of Bhutan
Shining like a beautiful jewel in the magnificent Himalayas, Bhutan is a country of spellbinding natural beauty, delicious cuisines, glorious culture and dazzling traditions.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Shining like a beautiful jewel in the magnificent Himalayas, Bhutan is a country of spellbinding natural beauty, delicious cuisines, glorious culture and dazzling traditions. It is an ideal holiday gateway for visitors looking for a break from the stressful schedule and look forward to rejuvenate their souls. Stroll in the beautiful valleys and lanes of Bhutan in the refreshing tranquility of nature. The capital city Thimpu offers amazing sightseeing destinations apart from delicious cuisines cooked in the traditional Bhutanese way. Learn and preserve their recipes so that you can savour the taste even after your holiday is over. When you aren’t learning the cooking classes, visit the beautiful monasteries and explore the spiritual side of Bhutan. Trail along the mesmerizing Dochula Pass and soak in the pristine beauty of nature. You can gaze the stunning beauty of nature for hours and feel the peace capturing your mind and soul. Yes, such is the magic of Bhutan. When the sightseeings are completed, indulge in adventure. Enjoy thrilling sports such as white water rafting, rock climbing or just relax through a hot stone bath. This 7 Nights and 8 Days gateway is absolutely designed for you to restore peace in your mind and heart.
- Return Airfare on Economy Class
- Accommodation: In Twin/Double sharing basis*.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Transportation: Non A/C pvt. (Hiace/Coaster).
- English speaking Guide service.
- Per day 01 Ltr. Mineral water during sightseeing.
- All Tourist Permit: Yes.
- All Bhutan Taxes.
- No Tips for the guides, driver or hotels.
- Sightseeing Entry fee.
- Travel insurance is not covered.
- Luxury hotels and separate vehicle will be charged extra.
- Personal related expenses like calls, Internet, Beverages, Alcohol, laundry, donations to Monasteries and Temples, Souvenirs, shopping etc.
- GST Extra.
Arrival In Paro-Thimphu
As you arrive at the Paro International Airport, continue to the immigration counter to complete all the immigration formalities. Then our tour guide will greet you outside the airport and transfer you to Thimpu. Check-in to your hotel and relax for some time. Later, proceed towards the short sightseeing tour of Thimphu. It is the capital and largest city of mesmerizing Bhutan. The city is also a political and a financial center of Bhutan. Settled on the banks of alluring River Wang Chuu, Thimphu is a place where you will find majority of the important and political buildings of Bhutan. The National Assembly of the new parliamentary democracy and the captivating house of the King are two of the most important structures of the region. The city has a entertaining and fun-filled four-day festival that is held every year during the autumn season around September/October. At the end, a delicious dinner will be waiting for you at the hotel after that enjoy an overnight stay in Thimpu.
In the morning, after relishing a tasty breakfast at the hotel you will proceed towards your sightseeing tour to Thimphu. During this tour you will visit the stunning Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a magnificent tourist attraction with a large statue of Buddha on the top of Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) and a Folk Heritage Museum. In the afternoon, after enjoying a delicious lunch at the hotel, you will visit the splendid Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Takin Preserve Center to see the national animal of Bhutan Takin (Goat-Antelope), Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion) and many more famous spots of the region. At the night, drive back to the hotel to savor a delectable dinner and a relaxing overnight stay at your accommodation.
Today after enjoying breakfast at the hotel have rest for some time. In the afternoon you will get transferred to Punakha/Wangdue Phodrang (4,300 ft.), by traveling to the Dochula-Pass (10,170 ft.) to enjoy the spectacular outlooks of the captivating Himalayas. While you travel from the pass you will find 108 Druk Wangyal Khangzang Chorten that is known to bring multi fold merit to all the human beings. Due to this travelers ensure to take a tour to this pass as they travel to Bhutan. Afterwards you will visit the mesmerizing Punakha restaurant to relish a scrumptious lunch. Then you will take your journey to the stunning Chime Lhakhang and Punakha Dzong. At the end of day with will go for your check-in at the Punakha/Wangdue hotel or resort and enjoy an energetic dinner as you go to sleep for rest of the day.
Punakha Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten Hiking OR Day Excursion to Gangtey Valley
After breakfast in the morning drive towards Phobjikha valley from Punakha. While you travel through the thick forests of the lavish Phobjikha Valley you will reach the beautiful Gantey village where you will find the endearing Gangtey Monastery. Phobjikha valley is part of the appealing Jigme Singye Wangchuck National Park. It was earlier called by the name Black Mountains National Park, one of the most significant sanctuaries of nature in Bhutan. During winters you can witness almost 300 unique and endangered black-necked cranes. The spectacular hills and stunning mountain ranges all around the place has a number of nomadic shepherds and yak-herders. After enjoying a mouth-watering lunch at the splendid Phobjikha valley, you can proceed towards exploring the lavish valley and the Black Necked Crane Center.
After breakfast in the morning, you will be taken to a point where you will start hiking towards the amazing Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten. After that you will have a pleasing walk to a chorten from where you can watch the beautiful outlooks of Punakha valley. As you return back you can enjoy doing some adventurous activities like river rafting or shop while taking a walk around the town. At the night drive back to the hotel for a dinner and comfortable overnight Stay at Punakha/Wangdue.
In the morning, have breakfast and check-out from the hotel with your luggage for transfer to Paro. During your travel to Paro, you will be visiting the mesmerizing Tachogang Lhakhang. After that have a delicious lunch, and continue to a sightseeing tour to Paro. This tour will give you a chance to explore some of the most popular tourist attractions of the region for example, Ta Dzong; National Museum that has an impressive collection of Bhutanese artifacts from the historical times, and Rinpung Dzong; the administrative seat of the district of Paro. After that you will relish a delectable lunch at the hotel before you visit the spectacular Kyichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest and iconic Buddhist temples of Bhutan. At the night return back to the hotel for a dinner and an overnight stay at Paro.
Today in the morning, after savoring delicious breakfast at the hotel, proceed towards visiting one of most famous tourist spots of Paro, the Tiger Nest. It is an impressive building in Bhutan that floats halfway up a plain cliff-face, 900 meters (3,000 feet) above the floor of the charming and alluring Paro Valley. As you walk up the long and steep path towards the Taktsang Lhakhang, you can witness the enchanting monastery rising out of the thick and lush forest. In the afternoon, you will have a delightful lunch at the hotel.
Alternatively you can choose to visit the captivating Chele La Pass; the highest point of Bhutan’s Dantak roads, lines at 3988 meters (approximately 13,000 feet) above the sea level. As you visit this captivating place, you can witness a bright yellow sign that marks its location stands next to a traditional stone fireplace and stove, a Buddhist prayer wheel with a quote representing kindness, and a small and lovely hut with a lovely seating area. At the end drive back to the hotel for a delicious dinner and relaxing overnight stay at your accommodation.
Day Excursion To Chele-La-Pass
Today after having a delicious breakfast at the hotel, you will visit the magical Chele La Pass, the highest point on Bhutan’s Dantak roads, located at 3988 meters (roughly 13,000 feet) above the sea level. You will also enjoy a scrumptious lunch too at your hotel today. The bright yellow sign marking its location stands next to a traditional stone fireplace and stove, a Buddhist prayer wheel with a quote spreading kindness, a small hut and a amazing seating area. At the night return back to the hotel for a luscious dinner and overnight stay in Paro.
Departure From Paro
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive towards the airport for your flight back to home. You will take your journey forward while leaving this alluring destination with countless recollections of your trip to amazing Bhutan.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.
- Rates are quoted in Indian Currency.
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals.
- Vehicle are used in Point to Point basis. Not in Disposal.
- The time as decided by the guide at a particular point should be followed, else we will adjust the time with your next destination.
Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha / Wangdue from Home Ministry of Bhutan. No charge will be applicable for this permit. Please bring 02 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including child. This special permit is given only after guest has entered Bhutan. Permits are not issued on Saturday, Sunday & Govt. holidays.