Australia offers a lot of fun and adventurous activities to the travelers. Enjoy surfing in some of the most refreshing and placid beaches of Australia.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Australia offers a lot of fun and adventurous activities to the travelers. Enjoy surfing in some of the most refreshing and placid beaches of Australia. The world’s largest coral reef; the Great Barrier Reef, settled off the coast of Queensland, is an amazing tourist spot with a large variety of marine life. You can explore the exotic flora and fauna of Australia in its beautiful ad interesting national parks. Also, enjoy visiting Uluru; the sunset and sunrise point of Australia. The beautiful skylines, spirited cities, fun nightlife, breathtaking natural beauty and unique wildlife; are some attractive factors of this mesmerizing city that hypnotizes tourists with its magnetic characteristics. Australia is a perfect heaven for both the party lovers and adventure freaks who prefer diving and chilling at the enchanting islands and colorful reefs.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Gold Coast.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Cairns.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Sydney.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Return Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers in Gold Coast / Cairns & Sydney on SIC Basis.
- Full Day tour to Movie World in Gold Coast on SIC.
- Full Day tour to Sea World in Gold Coast on SIC.
- Full Day Reef Cruise on Green Island in Cairns on SIC Basis.
- Half Day Sydney City Tour on SIC Basis.
- Full Days Blue Mountains tour in Sydney on SIC Basis.
- Any Airfare.
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything not included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the personal nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival In Australia
Upon your arrival in Brisbane, our tour agent will be waiting for you at the airport. After completing all the custom formalities he will take you to the hotel in Gold Coast by a SIC Transfer. As you check-in the hotel you can unwind and loosen up for the day remaining. Also, explore some of the major attractions of this amazing destination such as Great Barrier Reef, Uluru, Twelve Apostles, Port Jackson, and many more. At night, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
A Tour To Warner Bros. Movie World
In the morning after enjoying a delicious breakfast continue towards the fun and entertaining Warner Bros. Movie World. Here you can enjoy the thrilling experience of fun rides like; Superman Escape and Batwing Space shot, vivid and vibrant sets from the popular movies and daily shows in the streets. Also, you will get a chance to get close with your favorite superheroes like; Batman and Wonder Woman, and other favorite cartoon characters such as Bugs Bunny and Tweety. Enjoy riding at the new and enthralling roll coaster “The Green Lantern”. Later, in the afternoon drive back to the hotel and spend a leisure time for the day remaining.
A Tour To Sea World
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and proceed towards the sensational Sea World. It is Australia’s biggest marine park settled at the north of Surfers Paradise at The Spit on Main Beach. This beautiful park has sharks, dolphins, sea lions and other water creatures. Enjoy swimming amongst the playful Dolphins or with the sharks at Shark Bay. At the Penguin Encounter, witness the King and Gentoo penguins in their new animal exhibit. Also, do not forget to visit the spectacular Castaway Bay with your family. End the day with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Gold Coast.
Today after enjoying a delectable breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to the Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport and catch your flight for Cairns. After arriving at the Cairns, drive towards the hotel for check-in. Have ample of rest as the day is free and you can explore the magical Cairns at your own leisure. Visit the major tourist spots such as Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, Palm Cove, Queensland, Rainforestation Nature Park, Fitzroy Island, Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park, and Barron Falls. In the night return back to the hotel in Cairns for a relaxing overnight stay.
A Full-Day Trip To Green Island
After having breakfast at the hotel, continue for a full-day Reef cruise on Green Island. The Cruise is a comfy air-conditioned 35 meter boat with interior cabins having ample of space and a peaceful ambiance. You will reach the Island in an hour from the Reef Fleet Terminal. Later, relish a delightful buffet lunch on the cruise. Enjoy the fun and entertaining activities on the cruise and indulge in the amazing and unique experience of the Ocean walker. Here you can have a peaceful walk on the ocean bed or enjoy unwinding on the beach. At the end of day return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
In the morning after enjoying breakfast, proceed towards the Cairns Airport by SIC transfer and catch your flight to Sydney. As you reach Sydney, our tour agent will be waiting for you outside the airport and will take you to the hotel. After check-in, spend the time remaining for your own leisure comfortably at the hotel. Also, you can spend rest of the day exploring the city by visiting the well-known tourist attractions including Bondi Beach, Port Jackson, Darling Harbour, The Rocks, Circular Quay, and many more.
A Tour To Sydney
After relishing a luscious breakfast at the hotel, continue for a trip to the one of the world’s much coveted city, the sensational Sydney. Today, your tour will include visits to the famous Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair, Wildlife World, Sydney Tower, and a tour to the well-know Sydney Opera House. Also, you will get a chance to witness the historical areas of the place like; the magnificent Rocks area. After this, visit some of the most visited spots of the city for example; Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Wildlife Park, Sydney Tower with 4D experience and the attractive Madame Tussauds. At the night return back to the hotel in Sydney for a comfy overnight stay.
A Tour To Blue Mountains
Today after enjoying breakfast at the hotel, continue your trip to the beautiful Blue Mountains by a SIC transfer. During this trip you will enjoy the scenic Railway, Skyway, and Cableway ride. Witness the enchanting Blue Mountains that are listed in the World Heritage sites. The pure and refreshing air at the top of mountains with unique blue foggy skylines that overlooks the lush valleys having dense green rain forests, will certainly cast a magical spell in your heart. Glittering waterfalls, beautiful crossroads, and the pure rich fragrance of the Australian bushes add more charm to this enchanting city. In the afternoon, enjoy visiting one of Australia’s largest wildlife park; The Featherdale. Here enjoy the fun experience of feeding the kangaroos, wallabies and emus with your hands. In the evening drive back to your hotel after a day full of adventure and have rest for the time remaining.
Departure From Sydney
Today is the last day of your wonderful trip to Australia. Leave this charming country with sweet recollections of your trip and add more gems to your treasure of travel memories. After having an energetic breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive towards the Sydney Airport to board your return flight back to home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.