Switzerland is a rugged Central European nation, home to various lakes, towns and the high pinnacles of the Alps.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Switzerland is a rugged Central European nation, home to various lakes, towns and the high pinnacles of the Alps. Its urban communities contain medieval quarters, with tourist spots like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden house of prayer connect. The nation is additionally known for its ski resorts and climbing trails. Managing an account and fund are key businesses, and Swiss watches and chocolate are incredibly famous.
- 02 Nights at Hotel in Interlaken
- 02 Nights at Hotel in Zermatt
- 01 Night at Hotel in Zurich
- Continental Breakfast every day except on Day 1
- Excursion to Matterhorn Glacier Paradise(With Swiss Pass)
- Excursion to Mt. Jungfrau (with Swiss Pass)
- Zurich Trolley Tour
- 50% GST
- Visa Fees and Travel Insurance
- International airfare with taxes
- Guaranteed early check in or late checkout. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
Arrival In Zurich | Overnight In Interlaken
Upon arrival in Zurich, please proceed for customs and immigration clearance and head to the baggage claim area. Rest of the day is free to recuperate from the journey and explore the beautiful town of Interlaken. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Lucerne.
Excursion To Mt. Jungfraujoch
After breakfast, embark on the excursion to visit Jungfraujoch, which is often referred to as the top of Europe, and the charming town of Interlaken. Jungfraujoch makes for a memorable encounter with snow and ice, and has all it takes to become the ’high point’ of any tour of Europe. Tourists are often amazed at the scenic splendour they witness from the ’Cog-Wheel’ train, which climbs up to a height of 11,333 feet to reach Jungfraujoch, the highest railway station in the world! The Cog- Wheel train is one of the best, most incredible train journeys in the world. The views of Switzerland from top of the mountain are amazingly panoramic and breathtaking. Later on, drive to Interlaken, which is a world famous Swiss town located in the Bernese Oberland Mountains between the lakes of Thun and Brienz. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Interlaken.
Interlaken - Zermatt
After breakfast, take a train from Interlaken to Zermatt. Upon arrival, check into the hotel and the rest of the day is free at leisure. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Zermatt.
Excursion To Matterhorn Glacier Paradise
After breakfast, embark on the excursion to visit the Matterhon Glacier Paradise. The highest altitude mountain railway station in Europe with a new restaurant in the Minergie-P standard sets standards for sustainability. The panoramic view includes a breathtaking view of Italian, French and Swiss Alpine giants from an altitude of 3,883 meters. This is your starting point for a 2.5 hour hike across the glacier to climb first 4,000 meters mountain, the Breithorn. Do you think you can see the Mediterranean? Quite possible. Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in the Alps, seems near enough to touch. You are almost in an Italian territory and can see the enchanting rear face of Lady Matterhorn – you certainly hadn’t expected that. The air is thin so don’t try to do anything too quickly. You are also at the peak of the international ski area. Beneath you lies the largest summer ski area in Europe and, not far away, a cool Gravity Park for snowboarders and free skiers, open 300 days a year. You can then visit the newly renovated Glacier Palace simply cool. The cable cars and aerial tramways linking Zermatt and Matterhorn glacier paradise are now equipped with an audio system. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Zermatt.
Zermatt - Zurich: Zurich Trolley Experience
After breakfast, take a train from Zermatt to Zurich. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel, later enjoy Zurich Trolley Tour. Travel through the beautiful city of Zurich and see the business and financial centre, Bahnhofstrasse, the most important museums, a section of the Old Town. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Zurich.
After breakfast, we bid goodbye to Zurichand Europe as we transfer to the airport. With an enriching experience of a lifetime, we leave with new friends and happy memories of one of the most beautiful continents on earth.
- All rates are valid from 01 March 2018 to 30 Sep 2019
- A GST of 5% will be applicable on the total invoice.
- The rates are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together at all times.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- Prices are not valid during Trade Fair periods, Festival periods and block out periods.
- Surcharges may be applicable on certain dates, some hotels in some cities charge a surcharge on weekends / weekdays.
- Description of tours is indicative and itineraries are also indicative.
- As a practice all international hotels take a security deposit at the time of check-in. The amount is generally blocked on the client’s credit card or they can pay cash to the hotel. The amount will vary according to the hotel and is refunded back to the clients upon check out. Debit cards should not be offered as it will be charged immediately and refunded only after 2-3 weeks.
- We are not holding any Hotel blocks for this package.
- International Check in time is 1400hrs / Check out time is 1100hrs, early check in and checkout is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Tours on Seat in coach basis starts from designated point & clients have to make their own way to the departure point.
- Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges, (Extra charge for arrival between 1900hrs and 0700hrs)
- Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on weather conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice and also for clients travelling during weekends.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.