The Best Of Pattaya
Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand and one of the most popular places to visit in Thailand.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand and one of the most popular places to visit in Thailand. It offers a lot of things to its travelers for example; fascinating culture, great beaches, moderate climate, delicious and flavoursome food, and perfect landscapes. This mesmerizing place attracts people with all the positives this place inhabits within a single land. If seafood is not your choice, then you can also find a lot of Indian restaurants in Pattaya and Bangkok, for example; Maharani, Indian by Nature, Imli Grill, Karma Indian restaurant, The Dosa Hut, Mantra-restaurant & bar, Madras Darbar, etc.
- Return Airfare On Economy Class.
- Accommodation for 4 Nights in Dusit Thani Pattaya or Similar (on twin/double basis).
- Daily Breakfast.
- Coral Island Tour by Speed Boat.
- Return transfer on private basis from Bangkok Airport.
- 25% discount on selected Devarana Spa treatments.
- Visa on Arrival Free of Cost.
- Any Airfare
- Government Service Tax
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything Not Included in the Inclusions / Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival In Bangkok
Meet our representative at the Bangkok airport. From there he will lead you to your hotel in Pattaya. Check-in and rest of the day is free for you to relax. In the evening, you can go to explore the nearby areas on your own and can even go to watch the Alcazar Show (at an extra cost). It is a famous cabaret with colorful light and sound system, impressive stage designs, entertaining dance performances, with unique and lavish costumes.
Coral Island Tour
After having your breakfast at the hotel, you will head towards the Pattaya Beach where the speedboats will take you to the mesmerizing Koh Larn Coral Island. As you reach there, the Island will leave you spellbound by its huge white-sand beaches and crystal-clear blue water. You can relax on the beach, have a short sleep under the sunlight, swim in the ocean, and try out thrilling water sports activities. The activities include water skiing, parasailing, jet-skiing, and windsurfing. Later, visit the famous Floating Market of Pattaya. After a day full of adventure, return back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Pattaya To Bangkok
Today after having your breakfast, check-out from your hotel. Afterwards, you will be taken back to Bangkok. As you arrive at Bangkok, drive to your hotel for check-in and relax for sometime. In the evening, you can explore the city’s famous nightlife or enjoy the unique experience of the Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise (at an extra cost). This tour will include stunning night views of Thailand’s historical attractions such as the Grand Palace, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Wat Arun (Temple of the Dawn), the Rama 8 Bridge, and many more. Also, enjoy the delicious dinner with live entertainment shows at the cruise. After that return back to the hotel and have a relaxing sleep for the time remaining in Bangkok.
Bangkok City Tour
In the morning, enjoy a delicious breakfast, and continue towards the Bangkok City tour. Explore the famous attractions of the city on your own, visit the world class malls, enjoy the experience of a tuk tuk ride, shop from the colorful and lively markets, and enjoy the delicious traditional food of Thailand. You can also opt for a sightseeing tour at an extra cost. At the end of the day return back to the hotel in Bangkok.
Departure From Bangkok
It’s time to bid adieu to Bangkok. Today after checking-out from your hotel, drive to the Airport to catch your flight back to home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include– Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Just Click Travels responsible for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.