The Himalayan Paradise
Pokhara is a city on Phewa Lake, in central Nepal. It’s known as a passage to the Annapurna Circuit, a prominent trail in Himalayas.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Pokhara is a city on Phewa Lake, in central Nepal. It’s known as a passage to the Annapurna Circuit, a prominent trail in Himalayas. Tal Barahi Temple, a 2-story pagoda, sits on an island in the lake. On the eastern shore, the Lakeside locale has yoga centers and eateries. In the city’s southern region, the International Mountain Museum is aesthetically located on the historical backdrop of mountaineering and the general population of the Himalayas.
- Accommodation at Amadablam or Ghangri Boutique Hotel.
- Transportation – All Transfers and Sightseeing ex Kathmandu as per itinerary by PVT. A/C CAR (TATA INDIGO / MANZA / Similar) (02-03 pax)
- Vehicle is strictly as per itinerary and not at disposal.
- Meals – Daily Buffet breakfast in all hotels as per the itinerary.
- Entrance Fee to the monuments and guide charges not Included.
- All currently applicable taxes are included.
- Any additional meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Vehicle is available as per Itinerary only
- Any Guide Services unless specified
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / Extra Meals ordered
- GST 5 % extra
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Justclickkaro will not be responsible for natural calamities such as Tsunami, Cyclone etc.
Arrive At Kathmandu
Welcome to the ’Charming Nepal’. After landing at the Kathmandu International Airport complete migration formalities. Then our agent will meet you outside the entry corridor and will take you to your hotel. You can relax and enjoy the awesome hospitality of Nepal at your hotel.
In Kathmandu * Excursion To Nagarkot
Today continue your journey to Nagarkot. It is situated at an elevation of 7500 feet and is the best place for strolling and mountain seeing. It is the main place from where one can enjoy the breathtaking view of the eastern local Himalayas – Everest, Numbur, Chooyu, Nuptse, Lhotse, and Makalu and towards the west Manaslu and Himalchuli, five of the world’s ten most astounding Himalayan delights. Visit Bhaktapur, located at around 20 km east of Kathmandu in the Kathmandu Valley. Bhaktapur is known as the ’City of Devotees’, the ’City of Culture’, the ’Living Heritage’, and ’Nepal’s Cultural Gem’. It is one of the three well-known urban areas in the Kathmandu Valley.
On To Pokhara
Today you will continue on a beautiful drive to the captivating city of Pokhara. After arriving, book your hotel. The remaining sightseeing will be continued at the night to enjoy the peacefulness and eminence of the Himalayas. In addition to this enjoy the calm weather and take a walk around the quiet Phewa Lake.
The day is spent relaxing at the marvels of the Pokhara Valley. Appreciate a half-day visit to Bindabasini Temple – Bindabasini Temple is located somewhere in the range of 3000 feet above ocean level along with the prestigious Annapurna and Machhpuchhare mountain ranges. It is situated close to the bustling Old Bazaar of Pokhara, a pivotal point of trade in the Himalayas. Also, visit the Gupteshwar Cave where the Shiva lingam is protected and lastly visit the Devi Falls. After the visit, relax for the day.
Onto Kathmandu (200 Kms/Approx. 6 Hour Drive)
Today drive back to Kathmandu. After arriving book a hotel for yourself. Rest of the night is at your leisure for relaxation.
In Kathmandu | City Voyage Through Kathmandu
Today, you will have a trip to Kathmandu, visiting sanctuaries of Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, sanctuary of the living Goddess and walk around the old Durbar Square. Whatever is left for the night is allowed to enjoy at, the bars and gambling clubs.
Return Home With Beautiful Memories
Today say goodbye to ’Nepal – The Himalayan Paradise’. Then you will be dropped at Kathmandu International Airport for your journey ahead. We regard and welcome any feedback about your travel experiences.
- Sightseeing: Half day sightseeing will be of maximum 03 hours.
- Full day sightseeing will be of maximum 06 hours.
- Check-in: 13:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 11:00 hrs.
- The guests are requested to keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from remote villages. Will appreciate, the guests do not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. For any guidance we would request them to contact our executive.
- Upon arrival, the guests will be furnished with a local contact number of our executive, who will assist the clients while travelling with us.
- If at any tourist spot the travellers do not complete the tours and want to continue the same the following day or later they will have to pay extra for the cost of the vehicle.
- Kindly maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will be advised by our executive.
- Nepal faces Power Cuts for up to 12-16 hrs. DAILY. In such cases, only the lights work. A/C & Lifts don’t work.
- Category of Rooms in the packages is base category other than specified.
- Do note that cars in Nepal do not have carriers. In the dicky 2 normal size suitcases with one or two small hand bags can fit. 4 pax are accommodated in a car with 1 person in the front seat next to the driver and 3 pax in the back. Just in case the clients feel uncomfortable / congested with 4 persons travelling in the car the option is available for a van at an additional cost.
- Vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only.
- Any changes in the check in, check out, arrival and departure time, hotel name, itinerary are possible which will be communicated to you by our representatives if any need arises due to some unforeseen reasons. Cooperation from every guest is solicited to assist us to make your tour a memorable one.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL NEPAL BY AIR:
Adult – A valid Indian Passport or an Election Id is the only valid document for adults (18 yrs. & above) for travel to Kathmandu.
Child – For children below the age of 18 years the school or college id suffices. The id should clearly reflect the traveller’s picture, school or college name, date of birth as well as the class in which the student is studying. Request that this be checked with the Indian Immigration authorities at your end too. This information stands good while writing this mail. Do update yourself for any changes. This information is correct as of today and cannot be held liable just in case anyone is not allowed to board or the Govt. of India changes the regulations. For Children below 12 years, please carry birth certificate and School id.
INR 1000, INR 2000 and INR 500 denomination Indian notes are banned in Nepal. They are not a valid tender currency in Nepal. They are strictly banned (punishable under Nepal law if any one possessing this is found). Hence no one should carry this. Please carry currency of small denominations such as INR 20, 50, 100 for your expenses.
Adult – A valid Indian passport or an election Id is the only valid document for adults (18 yrs. & above) for travel to Kathmandu.
Child – For children below the age of 18 years the school or college id suffices. The id should clearly reflect the traveller’s picture, school or college name, date of birth as well as the class in which the student is studying. For Children below 12 years, please carry birth certificate and School id. Request that this be checked with the Indian Immigration authorities at your end too. This information stands good while writing this mail. Do update yourself for any changes. This information is correct as of today and cannot be held liable just in case anyone is not allowed to board or the Govt. of India changes the regulations.