The Himalayan View Tour
Darjeeling is the place the world’s most famous tea is conceived. A tea that echoes riddle and enchantment in each taste.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Darjeeling is the place the world’s most famous tea is conceived. A tea that echoes riddle and enchantment in each taste. Darjeeling deceives the north east of India, among the colossal Himalayas, in the province of West Bengal. Each morning, as the fog ascends from the mountains, ladies tea pluckers advance up the precarious mountain ways towards the 87 famous patio nurseries that have been creating the very prized dark teas of Darjeeling. Situated on amazing domains hidden in the mists, the greenhouses are in truth estates that, now and again, extend more than many sections of land. In any case, they are still ‘gardens’, since all tea developed here conveys the name of the domain, or garden, in which it is developed.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or Similar as per meal plans mentioned.
- Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- Assistance by our representatives during airport/station transfers.
- Any Airfare/Train fare
- Expenses of personal nature like medical expenses, phone calls, etc
- Entry fees at Monuments and guide services
- Government Service tax as applicable
Bagdogra/NJP –Darjeeling 93 Kms 3 Hours Approx.
Assistance at the airport/station on arrival and drive to Darjeeling.
Standing high in the Himalayas at an altitude of 2134m, ‘Dorje Ling’, or place of the Thunderbolt, offers breathtaking views of snow-capped mountain peaks, with the Kanchendzonga rising higher than all the others. Often referred to as the “Queen of the Hills”, it remains just as alluring with its tiny waterfalls, little villages and a narrow gauge railway track. Surrounded by World Famous Tea Gardens and snow capped mountains, Darjeeling remains one of the most exotic destinations. Graeme Westlake in his book ‘An introduction to hill stations on India’ refers to Darjeeling as having “A view Scarcely Unrivalled on Earth”.
Overnight at hotel.
Early morning visit Tiger Hill to see a beautiful sunrise and Himalayan Range like Kanchandzonga, Mount Everest etc. One can see the horizon changing colors just before sunrise and then the entire Himalayan range turn golden. It is truly a majestic sight and Ghoom Monastery which is oldest Monastery in the area which was built in 1875 and one can see the image of Mythey Buddha 15ft. height on the way back from Tiger Hill.
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for city tour visiting Himalayan Mountaineering Institute(closed on Thursday) which was started by Tenzing Norgay after he climbed Mt. Everest, Zoological Park(closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Centre(closed on Sunday), Tenzing Rock, Gombu Rock, Tea Estate(from outside), Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda.
Overnight at hotel.
Darjeeling – Pelling 110 Kms 5.5 Hours Approx.
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Pelling
Located at a distance of 120 kms from Gangtok Pelling is another serene, mountain village which lies in the western districts of Sikkim. This village is situated at an altitude of 2000 mts(approx) and commands a spectacular view of Mt.Kanchenjunga.
Overnight at hotel
Breakfast at the hotel full day city tour visiting Khechipalri Lake, Rimbi Falls, Kanchenjungs Falls, Orange Garden, Pemayangste Monastery and Rabtense Ruins.
Overnight at hotel
Pelling – Bagdogra/NJP 120 Kms 4 Hours Approx.
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Bagdogra/NJP in time for flight/train to onward destination.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian nationality.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal (AC will not work on hills)
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.