The Last Shangri-La
Gangtok is prevalent place with travelers heading on treks, in spite of the fact that the offices don’t mirror the quantity of universal guests.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Gangtok is prevalent place with travelers heading on treks, in spite of the fact that the offices don’t mirror the quantity of universal guests. In any case, endeavors are being made by the legislature to enhance the conditions. Gangtok is a standout amongst the most cleanest urban communities in India, efficient and wonderfully kept up. Vacationers are of vital significance to the economy thus manages have been authorized to keep them from being bamboozled. Taxi admissions are generally settled. Gangtok is a clamoring, amicable slope station, and the capital of the Himalayan territory of Sikkim. The name Gangtok is gotten from the Tibetan word for ‘slope,’ and the city has a populace of around 100,000 (2012) being a blend of indigenous Sikkimese and individuals of Nepalese and Tibetan family line. There wonder many spots for veggie lovers to eat since it is for the most part ruled by Buddhist culture. The city takes after the Bhutanese capital. Without huge shops, this place is a decent split far from run of the mill city lives. The city is a captivating spot to spend a couple of evenings, the winding side back roads conceal some surprising jewels, and the fundamental road (MG Marg) is pedestrianized and a charming spot to go for a walk.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or Similar as per meal plans mentioned.
- Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- Assistance by our representatives during airport/station transfers.
- Any Airfare/Train fare
- Expenses of personal nature like medical expenses, phone calls, etc
- Entry fees at Monuments and guide services
- Government Service tax as applicable
Bagdogra/NJP To Gangtok 125 Kms 4 Hours Approx.
Assistance at the airport/railway station on arrival and drive to Gangtok.
At an altitude of 1750m, Gangtok became the state capital in the mid 19th century and has undergone rapid development since then. The downtown area is dominated by huge government buildings decorated with traditional Buddhist symbols. Gangtok is also a resting ground for people traveling to North Sikkim. Surrounded by Monasteries and Orchids, Gangtok is truly a travellers delight.
Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for full day sightseeing in Gangtok visiting Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tok, Flower Show, Do Drul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology(closed on Sunday), Cottage Industry(closed on Sunday), Bakthang Falls and Rumtek Monastery or Banjhakri Falls.
Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel and full day excursion to Changu Lake which is 35 Kms from Gangtok at an altitude of 12,400 feet. The lake derives its waters from melting snows off the surrounding mountains Legends say that lamas could forecast the future by studying the color of the lake’s waters.
Also visit New Baba Mandir.
Overnight at hotel.
Gangtok – Bagdogra/NJP
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Bagdogra/NJP in time for flight/train to onward destination.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian nationality.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal (AC will not work on hills)
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.