The Lavish Singapore
Singapore is a cosmopolitan city with futuristic designs, diverse culture, delicious combinations of seafood cuisines, cocktails and luxurious accommodations.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Singapore is a cosmopolitan city with futuristic designs, diverse culture, delicious combinations of seafood cuisines, cocktails and luxurious accommodations. It is also popularly known as “The Lion City” and “The Garden City” exuberating luxury in every bit. Singapore offers world-class attractions, luxurious lifestyle, lavish shopping hubs and vibrant nightlife in abundance, inevitably making it an attractive and pleasing holiday destination. Well-developed with ultra-modern infrastructure and amenities, it is arguably the most prosperous countries of the world. The place is considered as heaven for the shopping, food, and party lovers. Visit the lively markets of the city for shopping various kind of high-end gadgets, beautifully decorated handicrafts artifacts, and exquisite jewelry.
- 03 nights accommodation in Singapore on twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Half day city tour of Singapore on Seat in coach basis.
- Return airport transfers on seat on Seat in coach basis Airport – Hotel – Airport.
- Any Airfare.
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything Not Included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival In Singapore
After your arrival at the airport, meet our tour agent who will drive to your hotel for check-in. Welcome to the Lion City, world’s most sought after business hubs. The scenic island has the planet’s yummiest platters, lively surroundings, skyscrapers, vibrant nightlife and envious shopping hubs. Later, our agent will guide you about your tour to Singapore. The day is free for leisure. Take rest and enjoy the luxuries at your hotel.
A City Tour Of Singapore
Start the day with an energizing breakfast, then continue for a half day tour to Singapore. Start the day by visiting the ”Colonial Heart” to witness the Padang Cricket Club. Also visit some of the most famous attractions near the club including The Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall, Saint Andrew’s Cathedral and many more. In addition to this visit Merlion Park to watch the scenic views of Marina Bay, Fukien or Hoklo temple, Thian Hock Keng Temple, Sentosa Island, Gardens by the Bay, Universal studios, Orchard Road, Singapore Zoo, and other popular tourist spots in Singapore. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day At leisure
After having a delicious breakfast in the morning entire day is free for you to rest and relax comfortably in the hotel. Alternatively, you can explore many famous attractions such as Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Marina Barrage, Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve, Kusu Island, Mega Adventure Park and Science Centre Singapore.
Today will mark as the end of your beautiful trip to Singapore. After breakfast check-out from the hotel and bid adieu to Singapore with sweet recollections of your trip. Drive to airport and catch your flight back to home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travkart.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.