Travel Far East to Hong Kong and Macau
Hong Kong is an exciting city, you can feel its energy the moment you land at this electrifying destination.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Hong Kong is an exciting city, you can feel its energy the moment you land at this electrifying destination. The city offers everything with the exotic and colorful blend of Western and Eastern cultures. The sensational skyline and the vivid and rich cosmopolitan culture makes Hong Kong one of the most favorite travel destinations of the world. Tempt your spirits with a trip to Ocean Park, Disneyland, trekking to the Dragon back Trail, and explore the food and shopping centers along the streets of the marvelous Hong Kong.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Hong Kong.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Macau.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Round trip transfers on SIC basis.
- 1/2 day city tour on SIC basis.
- 1/2 Day Macau City tour with Indian Lunch.
- Return ferry ticket from HKG to Macau to HKG.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes.
- Any service not mentioned under inclusions.
- Any personal expenses like portage, meals, any specific sightseeing etc.
- Weekend or peak period surcharges (if applicable).
Arrival At Hong Kong
Upon your arrival at the airport, our agent will welcome and drive you to the hotel in Hong Kong. Check-in and have some rest. The city has a lot of things to offer its travelers like; steamy food streets, its Babel of chatter, safe walkways, and well organized avenues. Also, the place is dotted with abundance of scenic natural surroundings, beautiful historical structures that will caste a spell on you. Explore the land of attractive harbor sights, delicious food and intriguing cultures. At the end of the day drive to the hotel and enjoy the recreational amenities at your hotel.
Start the day with a mouth-watering breakfast and continue for a Hong Kong city tour. The tour will include a walk inside the beautiful Victoria Park and a visit to Aberdeen Floating Village which is a home to about 6000 people. Proceed the tour to enjoy enchanting beauty of Repulse Bay with a lot of bewitching sites and captivating beach ambiance. Also, visit the Kowloon City, Golden Bauhinia Square, and shop from the famous Jewelry factory and other factory outlets for low prices. In the evening return back to your hotel for overnight stay.
Hong Kong- Macau
After breakfast, head towards the dock for a ferry ride to Macau. The day is free for indulging in independent activities. Magnetic Macau will please you with its mega casinos, lavish hotels customized in Las Vegas- style. Tall buildings and office towers call a lot of business travelers to this magnificent place. Either you are on a business trip or a holiday tour you will surely get mesmerized by the magical spirit of the city, the beauty of lush green surroundings, streets dotted with artistic churches, stone fortresses, artistic building structures, and historical sites. At night drive back to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Today after having a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, go on a fascinating sightseeing tour of Macau. Start the day with a visit to the Ruins of St. Paul’s, the city’s most spectacular landmark and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Also visit the Old City Walls, A-Ma Temple; another UNESCO World Heritage Site devoted to the goddess of fishermen and mariners Matsu. You can also enjoy the rejuvenating activities at this enchanting place such as a visit to the souvenir shop, casino and shopping from the notable, Fisherman’s Wharf. After having a delicious dinner end the day with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Departure From Hong Kong
Today, in the morning after having a delectable breakfast, bid a farewell to this beautiful place. After checking-out from the hotel drive you to the airport for your flight back to home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include– Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Just Click Travels responsible for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.