A popular locale for young, party-inclined Aussie tourists
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
A popular locale for young, party-inclined Aussie tourists, Kuta is often considered the ‘Cancun of Australia’. Make of that what you will. There are, however, great deals to be had on inexpensive dining, accommodation, and souvenir shopping and spa services.
- Return Airfare on Economy Class
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Uppala Villa or similar Villa Property with 1 Bedroom Private Pool Villa
- Free Visa on Arrival
- Airport Transfers on Shared Basis
- Kintamani with Kuta / Ubud Village on Pvt Basis
- Water sport package with parasailing/flying fish, banana boat & Jet Ski on on Shared Basis
- Other Activities at very attractive prices
- Departure tax
- Personal expenses
- High Season Surcharges
- Travel insurance
- Tipping tour guide and driver
Arrive at Bali and transfer to the hotel. Day will spend in leisure. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Water Sport Activities - Sunset Uluwatu Tour
Breakfast and then proceed to Tanjung Benoa beach to enjoy some water sport activities like jet-ski, parasailing and banana boat ride. Visit Uluwatu for a mesmeric sunset experience, also visit the temple of Pura Uluwatu, watch a Balinese Kecak dance performance that explains the eternal love tale of Rama and Shinta and then get back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Full Day Kintamani Tour With Ubud Village
Breakfast. First journey during this round trip is visiting the mother temple of Bali which is Besakih Temple; the temple is the biggest temple in Bali. Then we continue the trip to visit the Kintamani Village to see the fascinating view of Mount Batur Volcano and you will having lunch here with Indonesian buffet lunch. While having lunch you able to overlooking the amazing view of mount batur volcano and the lake batur from the restaurant. After finish the delicious lunch we will continue the trip to visit the Batur Temple in Kintamani, the temple was built to dedicated to goddess Mount Batur. Then we continue the trip to visit the Beji Temple in Singaraja then we drive to Lovina for check in at hotel. Then the day 05 journey end by overnights at hotel.
Breakfast and rest of the time will spend in leisure. Check-out from the hotel and move to the airport for departure.
- The airfare, hotels and Cruise cabins included in the itinerary are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The availability of the Hotel/ cruise/ Flight will be re-checked at the time of approval. If the given Hotels / Cruise / Flights are not available, Then similar items of the related category will be provided.
- The Itinerary given in the quotation is tentative itinerary only. Exact course will be offered at the destination.
- PAN card is mandatory for all the travelers who are traveling out of India. Without this information client would not be able to travel. This is per Govt of India directive.
- Grant of visa (if applicable) is at the discretion of the respective consular office/ embassy. We act as an agent for visa submission and collection of documents and are not responsible for grant of the visa. – The fee submitted for the permission under those cases is FULLY non-refundable. In fact, no permission is granted, the package will be canceled automatically, and there will not be any refund for the same.
- Agency is responsible for only making the reservations for you and is not responsible for any flight delays, flight re-routing, flight cancellation, etc. We will assist you to make any alternative arrangements to the best of our capabilities. Charges for the same will be borne by the client.
- FOR PACKAGES: Refund or cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotels cancellation policy and Airlines Policy. Following cancellation fee or fee as per the hotel/ Airlines/cruise/sightseeing / other services cancellation policy will be charged, whichever is coming higher.
- Cancellations made 45 days or more before departure: 50% of total Package Cost will be charged as cancellation amount
- Cancellations made 30 days before departure : 75% of Package Cost will be charged as cancellation amount
- Cancellations made within 15 days of departure: 100% of Package Cost will be charged as cancellation amount
- (The refund amount will be adjusted towards next booking, and it will take 30-60 days time to refund the amount)
- If the booking is canceled from the client’s end just after making the advance payment, then INR 5000 PP will be deducted from the Advance Payment
- There won’t be any partial cancelation of the trip. If the trip is canceled it will be a full package cancelation and as per Agency cancelation policy.
- If the package or Flight or any part of the box is canceled due to natural calamity or rejection of VISA, there will not be any refund.
- The passports for all the travelers must have minimum 6 months validity from the date of travel returned.
- The client is responsible for making sure all the documents provided are valid and well within the expiration date.
- Once the package is booked, no amendment / rescheduling / changes allowed. There will be a fee charged for the same.