Singapore is the most developed and urbanized country of Asia beyond your expectations. You can sense the same as you arrive at this amazing country.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Singapore is the most developed and urbanized country of Asia beyond your expectations. You can sense the same as you arrive at this amazing country. This spectacular city offers a large number of breathtaking and adventuresome activities for the traveler lovers. Night Safari, Botanic Gardens, Singapore Zoo to Sands Skypark, Singapore Flyer, Universal Studios on Sentosa, all these things will add more stars to your trip to Singapore. The delicious food of the city made with a variety of unique cooking oils and ingredients will surely satisfy your taste buds. Here you can also shop for some of the most beautiful and decorated ethnic items from the colonial times.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Singapore.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
- 01 Night Accommodation in Genting Highlands.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Half Day City Tour in Singapore.
- Night Safari tour in Singapore.
- Afternoon Sentosa Island tour.
- Half Day City Tour in Kuala Lumpur, Batu Caves.
- KL-Genting-KL by A/C coach.
- All Transfers by Seat in Coach Basis.
- All Hotel Applicable Taxes.
- Any Airfare.
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything Not Included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Upon your arrival at Singapore airport, meet our tour representative who will take you to the hotel. As you check-in have some rest to recover from the jet lag. In the evening proceed for a tour to the one and only ‘Night Safari’ in the world. During this night safari tour explore the 40-hectare jungle reserve to witness more than 1200 animals. Visit the jungle after dusk to watch the sensational effects of the skyline. From ferocious predators to timid forest dwellers, you will find the animals in their natural surroundings under the shining moon light. Wander around the jungle on a comfortable and safe tram that will take you through the ride of an entire jungle. Also, our tour guide will guide you through the tour and will take you to watch the animals from a lesser distance. At night return back to the hotel and relax for the time remaining.
Singapore City Tour
After having a delectable breakfast at the hotel continue towards a half-day city tour to Singapore. In the afternoon visit Orchard area, Suntec, and a famous Mustafa Center where you will find more than 120,000 products. Explore the city by visiting the famous landmarks of the place like; Civic District, The Padang Cricket Club, Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall, Merlion Park and the spectacular Marina Bay. Afterwards continue towards the iconic Thian Hock Keng Temple, Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples and the amazing Chinatown. Also, visit the local handicraft centre and the National Orchid Garden, settled within Singapore Botanic Gardens, that displays more than 60,000 beautiful orchid plants. At last spend some time at the Little India one of the major tourist spot of Singapore and find scented joss sticks, jasmine and spices. End the day with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Today after enjoying a delicious breakfast continue for a visit to Sentosa Island through Mount Faber. After your arrival at Mount Faber, enjoy a fun Cable Car ride to Sentosa and relish the alluring outlooks of Singapore’s gorgeous horizon and busiest port of the world. The island is a peaceful and magical place which is very near to the main Island of Singapore. Visit the Images of Singapore Museum and witness the vivid culture and spirited heritage of Singapore, depicted through the special effects and artifacts. End the tour with a relaxing overnight stay at the hotel in Singapore.
Singapore – Kuala Lumpur
In the morning relish a scrumptious breakfast and check-out from the hotel. Drive towards the Singapore airport and catch your flight for Kuala Lumpur. As you arrive in Kuala Lumpur our tour agent will take you to the hotel for check-in. Have rest for the time remaining as the whole is left for your own leisure. Alternatively you can visit some nearby famous attractions of the place such as Petronas Twin Towers, Batu Caves, Menara Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, and many more.
Kuala Lumpur City Tour
After having a mouth-watering breakfast, proceed to enjoy a half-day city tour to Kuala Lumpur. During this tour you will visit the old and new regions of the city. Begin the tour by visiting the merging point of two rivers Klang and Gombak, the King’s Palace, the National Monument, magnificent structures at the Independence Square, and the famous railway station built in Moorish-style. Do not miss out enjoy the lavish greenery of the city, specially at the Lake Gardens and also the sensational Petronas Twin Towers. In the end return back to the hotel in Kuala Lumpur for a comfortable overnight stay.
Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands
In the morning after having a pleasing breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed towards the Genting Highlands most beautiful hill resort that is 50 kms away from Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy visiting the Genting indoor and outdoor theme park, boating on the lake, fun rides on bumper cars, and roller coasters. Surrounded by one of the oldest tropical jungles of the world, relish enjoy the exciting and fun experience of the entertaining triads, casino, cinemas, restaurants and shopping malls. At the night enjoy vibrant and vivid nightlife and global dinner shows while trying your fortune at some of the best casinos of the city. End the day with a comfy overnight stay at the hotel in Kuala Lumpur after a day full of fun and adventure.
Genting - Kuala Lumpur- Departure
Today you will be ending your amazing trip to stunning Singapore while you bid a happy and warm adieu to this charming destination. After relishing an energetic breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive towards the Kuala Lumpur’s airport to catch your flight back to home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travkart.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.