Wonders Of Kashmir
Kashmir, the epitome of stunning natural beauty and peaceful surroundings is the abode of world’s most beautiful gardens, temples, tranquil lakes, and magnificent mountains.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Kashmir, the epitome of stunning natural beauty and peaceful surroundings is the abode of world’s most beautiful gardens, temples, tranquil lakes, and magnificent mountains. You will surely fall in love with the dense valleys, snow-covered mountains, and enchanting lakes with beautiful houseboats of Kashmir. During your tour, you can enjoy the sights of mesmerizing Gulmarg and captivating Nanga Parbat from the ride in Gulmarg Gondola. Also, do not miss the picturesque views of Aru Valley, Chandanwari, and serene Sonmarg. Enjoy the peaceful and lovely experience of staying at beautiful houseboats in Dal Lake.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation in twin/double sharing.
- Breakfast and Dinner.
- Airport/Railway station transfer.
- Sightseeing by Non A/C Swift Dzire/Etios/Tavera up to 6 pax.
- Meals which are not included in the package.
- Flights, train or bus fare from/to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any items/services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Inclusions
- Table drinks, tips etc.
- Camera fee
- Gondola Ticket Cost (Phase I & Phase II).
- Cost of Pony/Sledge riding at Gulmarg/Pahalgam/Sonmarg.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable local guide.
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lake, Srinagar
- Cost of trip to Thajiwas Glacier & Zero point in Sonamarg by union cabs.
- Cost of trip to Chandanwari, Aru, Betaab valley by union cabs etc.
- Cost of trip to Baisaran Valley by pony ride.
- Chained vehicles from tangmarg to Gulmarg & Gulmarg to Tangmarg in case of snow.
- Chained vehicles in Sonmarg in case of snow.
- Expense of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- Any loss/expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc.
Arrive In Srinagar
Upon your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will drive through the heart of beautiful Srinagar city, passing through the Abdullah bridge which is connected to the banks of Jhelum river. Do not forget to try Shikara ride in the famous Dal lake, which is a major tourist attraction of Srinagar. Rest or just stroll around in the captivating lanes of Srinagar. Appease your soul and senses while on break from the mundane and stressful routines of city life. You can also go for some local sightseeing that includes visit to the well-known Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar.
Enjoy the Kashmiri delicacies and commence your drive to Gulmarg, which is an almost 2 hrs drive of 55 kms. Indulge in the famous Khilanmarg sightseeing through gondola ride which is the highest ride of world. The ‘Heartland of Winter sports’, Gulmarg is the place to try excitement adventure sports. The very first ski resort was established here in 1927 and ever since Gulmarg has been an epitome of skiing in the country. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
After having your breakfast at the hotel continue towards the beautiful Pahalgam. In Pahalgam, visit Aru, Betaab Valley and Chandanwari. Also, do try a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows (at your own cost) by union cabs. Return to Srinagar during evening for overnight stay at hotel.
Today is the last day of your trip in this heavenly paradise. After breakfast, check-out from your hotel and drive to the airport with beautiful memories of your holiday that you can cherish forever.
- Above Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- Package rates are not valid for long weekend and festive season.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. accepted as a valid ID card.
- Ac be switched off in the hills if Incase AC vehicle is booked by the guest.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 2pm and the standard check-out time is 12pm.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- JCK reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- 30 days prior to travel date will be charged 25% of the tour cost.
- 21 days to 30 days prior travel date will be charged 40 % of the tour cost.
- 16 days to 20 days prior travel date will be charged 60% of the tour cost.
- 15 days prior travel date will be charged 100% of the tour cost.