Europe is a mainland found completely in the Northern Hemisphere and for the most part in the Eastern Hemisphere.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Europe is a mainland found completely in the Northern Hemisphere and for the most part in the Eastern Hemisphere. It is circumscribed by the Arctic Ocean toward the north, the Atlantic Ocean toward the west and the Mediterranean Sea toward the south. It contains the westernmost piece of Eurasia. Since around 1850, Europe is most generally viewed as isolated from Asia by the watershed partitions of the Ural and Caucasus Mountains, the Ural River, the Caspian and Black Seas and the conduits of the Turkish Straits. Although the expression “mainland” suggests physical geology, the land outskirt is to some degree self-assertive and has moved since its first origination in established vestige.
- 02 Nights at Hotel Mozart / Similar, Vienna
- 02 Nights at Hotel Holiday Inn / Similar, Salzburg
- 02 Nights at Hotel WeisseKruez / Similar, Innsbruck
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Vienna City Tour and Schonbrunn Palace
- Mozart City Tour and Lakes and Mountains
- Swarovski Crystal World
- Vienna to Salzburg 2nd class train ticket
- Salzburg to Vienna 2nd class train ticket
- International airfare with taxes
- 3.50% GST
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
Upon arrival in Vienna, you will be transferred to the hotel by a private vehicle. The rest of the day is free to explore the city on your own. Overnight in Vienna.
Vienna – Salzburg (3 Hrs.): City Tour With Schonbrunn Palace
After breakfast, proceed for the City Tour of Vienna with a visit to Schonbrunn Palace. Drive along the Ringstrasse, the MAK, the State Opera House. Later transfer to Vienna station on your own to board your train for Salzburg. Arrive Salzburg and transfer to the hotel on your own. Overnight in Salzburg.
Salzburg: Mozart City Tour
After breakfast, enjoy the Mozart City Tour. See many highlights of the city where Mozart was born. Strolling around the city you will get to see Mirabell Palace and Gardens, Markartsquare, Mozart’s residence, Doppler House, Karajan’s birthplace, University Square, Festival House, the Cathedral, Residenzsquare, Mozartsquare, Getreidegasse and also visit Mozart’s birthplace. Overnight in Salzburg.
Salzburg – Innsbruck (2hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceeds on your own to the Salzburg station to board your train for Innsbruck. Arrive Innsbruck and transfer to the hotel on your own. Overnight in Innsbruck.
Innsbruck: Swarovski Crystal
After breakfast proceed on your own to the departure point for Swarovski Crystal World tour. The water spouting Giant will amaze you with his sparkling eyes! Inside the Giant, a whole crystal world awaits for you. Overnight in Innsbruck.
Innsbruck – Vienna (3hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceeds on your own to the Innsbruck station to board your train for Vienna. Arrive Vienna and transfer to the hotel on your own. Overnight in Vienna.
After Breakfast at the hotel you will be transferred by a private vehicle to Vienna Airport to proceed onwards to your next destination.
- All rates are valid from 01 March 2018 to 30 Sep 2019
- A GST of 5% will be applicable on the total invoice.
- The rates are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together at all times.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- Prices are not valid during Trade Fair periods, Festival periods and block out periods.
- Surcharges may be applicable on certain dates, some hotels in some cities charge a surcharge on weekends / weekdays.
- Description of tours is indicative and itineraries are also indicative.
- As a practice all international hotels take a security deposit at the time of check-in. The amount is generally blocked on the client’s credit card or they can pay cash to the hotel. The amount will vary according to the hotel and is refunded back to the clients upon check out. Debit cards should not be offered as it will be charged immediately and refunded only after 2-3 weeks.
- We are not holding any Hotel blocks for this package.
- International Check in time is 1400hrs / Check out time is 1100hrs, early check in and checkout is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Tours on Seat in coach basis starts from designated point & clients have to make their own way to the departure point.
- Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges, (Extra charge for arrival between 1900hrs and 0700hrs)
- Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on weather conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice and also for clients travelling during weekends.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.