Odisha known by the previous name Orissa, is one of the 29 states of India. Situated in eastern India
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Odisha known by the previous name Orissa, is one of the 29 states of India. Situated in eastern India, it is encompassed by the surroundings of West Bengal towards the north-east, Jharkhand towards the north, Chhattisgarh towards the west and north-west, and Andhra Pradesh toward the south. Odisha has 485 kilometers (301 mi) of coastline along the Bay of Bengal on its east, from Balasore to Ganjam. It is the ninth biggest state by region, and the eleventh biggest by populace. It is additionally the third most crowded province of India as far as ancestral populace. Odia (once in the past known as Oriya) is the official and most generally talked dialect, talked by 33.2 million as indicated by the 2001 Census.
- Meal Plan – Breakfast
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or Similar as per meal plans mentioned.
- Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- Assistance by our representatives during airport/station transfers.
- GST as applicable.
- Package cost is not valid for Long weekends & Festivals
- Any Airfare/Train fare
- Expenses of personal nature like medical expenses, phone calls, etc
- Entry fees at Monuments and guide services
- Government Service tax as applicable.
Arrive at Puri/Bhubaneshwar Then proceed to Puri and check in to the hotel. Evening visit of Lord Jagannath Temple (Non Hindus are not allowed) / Relax on the golden beach of puri. Overnight at Puri.
Puri - Chilika - Puri
Morning drive to Chilika lake at Satpada ( the largest Ramsar site of Asia and famous for its migratory birds coming from distance places ). Take the boat cruise to visit the Irrawaddy Dolphins & Rajhans Island. Return back to Puri. Evening visit to beach market. Overnight at Puri.
Puri To Gopalpur
In the morning, after breakfast, check out from the hotel and head towards Gopalpur.Rest Leisure day. Enjoy the Beach.
In the morning, after breakfast, the trip comes to an end. You can continue with your journey.
End of Service.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian nationality.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal (AC will not work on hills)
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.