Zenith Of Beauty-Kashmir Tour
Kashmir has been one of the most favorite destinations for shooting of the popular movies and music videos.
Reviews 1 Review4/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Kashmir has been one of the most favorite destinations for shooting of the popular movies and music videos. During your tour to Srinagar you can visit the beautiful gardens built in persian-styles, the snow-covered mountains in Pahalgam, and also the beautiful slopes in Sonamarg covered with white snow. You can also try fishing in Sonamarg and cable-table ride in Gulmarg. Also, do not forget to visit the enchanting Nanga Parbat, Awantipora ruins, and some more important tourist spots while holidaying in spectacular Kashmir.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation in twin/ double sharing.
- Breakfast and Dinner.
- Airport / Railway station transfer.
- Sightseeing by Non A/C Swift Dzire / Etios / Tavera up to 6 pax.
- Meals which are not included in the package.
- Flights, train or bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes.
- Table drinks , tips etc.
- Camera fee
- Gondola Ticket (Phase I & Phase II).
- Pony/Sledge riding at Gulmarg / Pahalgam / Sonmarg.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable Local Guide.
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lake, Srinagar
- Trip to Thajiwas Glacier & Zero point in Sonamarg by union Cabs.
- Trip to Chandanwari , Aru , Betaab valley by union cabs etc.
- Trip to Baisaran Valley by pony ride.
- Chained Vehicles From tangmarg to Gulmarg & Gulmarg to Tangmarg in case of Snow.
- Chained vehicles in Sonmarg in case of Snow.
- Expense of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc.
Arrive In Srinagar
Upon arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, our agent will meet you and drive you at your pre-booked hotel. Further, we will take you for a sightseeing tour to the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah bridge. Enjoy Shikara ride in the enchanting Dal lake at your own cost. Also, you can visit the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar.
Today you will proceed to Gulmarg and you will get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and scenic valleys of Gulmarg. Popular for the best ski slopes and highest golf course with 18 holes in the world, it is an ideal holiday destination for holiday lovers. If weather favors, you can also visit and enjoy highest cable car ride (Gondola – the 8-minute Ropeway) up to Khilanmarg. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel, in Gulmarg. Return to your hotel in Srinagar for overnight stay.
Visit Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara, an ancient town and a popular region of South Kashmir. Do not forget to visit Aru, Betaab Valley and Chandanwari in Pahalgam. Return to your hotel in Srinagar for overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Sonmarg, to go for Kheer Bhawani Darshan. In addition to this you can also visit Thajiwas glacier at your own cost. Return to hotel at Srinagar for overnight stay.
Doodhpathri Day Trip
Doodhpathri, valley of milk is situated in the Budgam region. The valley is in shape of a bowl in Pir Panjal Range. It is a mountain valley covered with snow-capped mountains. Majority of the tourists visit this enchanting place to spend some quiet and peaceful time at Doodhpathri. Return to hotel at Srinagar for overnight stay.
After breakfast, we will drive you to the airport. This will mark as the ending of this beautiful journey.
- Above Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- Package rates are not valid for long weekend and festive season.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. accepted as a valid ID card.
- Ac be switched off in the hills if Incase AC vehicle is booked by the guest.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 2pm and the standard check-out time is 12pm.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- JCK reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- 30 days prior to travel date will be charged 25% of the tour cost.
- 21 days to 30 days prior travel date will be charged 40 % of the tour cost.
- 16 days to 20 days prior travel date will be charged 60% of the tour cost.
- 15 days prior travel date will be charged 100% of the tour cost.